Stacy Coley Senior Highlights

sowba

Redshirt Freshman
Hey, first post, been reading for a while, yaw some **** insightful folk, good canes people. Respect.
Anyway, been hoping for coley but hadn't seen too much film on him, then there was this:
[video=youtube;xZGIXDiI_GQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGIXDiI_GQ[/video]

Now I see what the excitement is about. So sick, should go ahead and make those cuts with the U on his helmet next year. Also, see @1:10.

/go canes

Advertisement
Dude is awesome needs to end up a Cane, but they gotta chill with the slow mo

Advertisement
Extremely impressive. I was trying to think of a fitting comparison....he reminds me of a taller Percy Harvin.

Dude is the Robinson Cano of HS WRs.

Not sure what this means.....

The way he sinks his hips on his cuts, man...he's got to be a nightmare to cover. Didn't see him run any patterns really, but you can see he's going to be special.

He talked **** to the DB at 1:14 and then jumped over him. Amazing.

Reminds me of A.J. Green

Advertisement
Can I get a song name?

If that was Robinson I am disappoint. He just laid there all defeated.

Advertisement
I'm afraid this young man runs so smoothly that people may miss how just talented he is.

Advertisement

The way he sinks his hips on his cuts, man...he's got to be a nightmare to cover. Didn't see him run any patterns really, but you can see he's going to be special.

His nonchalant nature makes him seem like he's bored, doesn't care or showing people up. But, in reality, he's so supremely talented that it doesn't really matter. You wonder if he's maxing out his potential, then he hits nearly 30 homers and averages 320+ while getting on base about 38% of the time. All you can do is shrug and watch him deep in the hole and flip a ball to the first basemen like he's got better **** to do. It infuriates some. Others love it. Cano (and I bet Coley) simply doesn't give a **** what is said.

His nonchalant nature makes him seem like he's bored, doesn't care or showing people up. But, in reality, he's so supremely talented that it doesn't really matter. You wonder if he's maxing out his potential, then he hits nearly 30 homers and averages 320+ while getting on base about 38% of the time. All you can do is shrug and watch him deep in the hole and flip a ball to the first basemen like he's got better **** to do. It infuriates some. Others love it. Cano (and I bet Coley) simply doesn't give a **** what is said.

would rep more if I could. I'm one of the people who loves Cano btw

Advertisement
Back