Stacy coley putting in work

Advertisement
He may have first or second round talent but as it is now I see a steal in the fifth round. Cannot see a jump to the first round, maybe the second round. It only takes a little to drop yo *** in the draft. It takes a **** of a lot to undo impressions.

He may have first or second round talent but as it is now I see a steal in the fifth round. Cannot see a jump to the first round, maybe the second round. It only takes a little to drop yo *** in the draft. It takes a **** of a lot to undo impressions.

Dude is a stud chad johnson clone , hopefully not off the field as well.

Advertisement

Next thing we know Kaaya with be mopping the floor with him in FIFA

Best player on the team. Coley will have a huge year if he can avoid the nagging injuries.
Every year he gets tagged in the preseason as great---then the season starts and he disappears....then he shows up makes a few catches---then disappears again...Would really love to see him go out and dominate for 15 games his last year...

Kid had 700 yds last season even after missing a game and parts of 2 more. This is his money year, I predict first team ACC.

I agree with this as long as Kaaya stays healthy. Coley has almost as much riding on Brad as Brad does.

I bet you had Phillip Dorsett going in the 1st round right?

Advertisement
Looks like Miami going to be alright this year, first time I can actually say that in a while.

Do you like the NFL? If you do where would you draft Coley? Id love to see some CJ this year!

Haha. I like for Canes to go high. I don't recall saying where I thought he would go. I didnt see first round for him though. I probably would've said 3rd round. So where are you drafting Coley?

Advertisement
Coley needs to become tougher to ever be in consideration for the first round.

needs to get tougher and stop swinging his arms loose like that he's giving a db a chance to catch up or slow down the momentum he's building in between routes

Do you like the NFL? If you do where would you draft Coley? Id love to see some CJ this year!

SC to me if je works hard is a second rounder he shoukd be a first but he wont be able to stay healthy. He curls up when there about to hit him and falls awkward as ***. He has elite football speed where he wont time well but hes running away from everyone 4.4 it looks likw to me. Super explosive from take off and thats hard to defend off the los. The best hs wr film i ever saw was amari cooper because of his get off. Jumped on his wagon quick and thought he was the best prospect in florida that year. If this kid went to bama where they focus on the rub he would be wide open just because of there OL and RB opens up the passing game. Perfect offense for an explosive wr to go to based on there athletes, its hit or miss with him hard to tell man. Huge gamble pick. Somwthings missing with him and it just might be drive.

Advertisement
we really need a big year out of coley, and an injury free year

this team is not very deep at WR, so a healthy/productive coley is vital

we really need a big year out of coley, and an injury free year

this team is not very deep at WR, so a healthy/productive coley is vital

I wouldn't say we aren't deep with with talent. We have a bunch of talent at the position when you factor in both the incoming recruits and current players, a lot of them are just inexperienced but that's expected when you lose two senior starters.

Only guy in about 10 years that was the best player on the field when we played FSU.

Its there and we need it

Haha. I like for Canes to go high. I don't recall saying where I thought he would go. I didnt see first round for him though. I probably would've said 3rd round. So where are you drafting Coley?

Maturity is the only issue with him. If he dedicates himself this season and shows that he will go hard more than he has in the past, then the sky's the limit. There aren't that many guys in the game with more natural fluidity than him.

Let's see what he does this season and how he tests, but if Phil Dorsett is a 1st round pick, then this guy's a 1st round pick because he's got way more game. Only thing that would stop me from picking him in the 1st would be maturity issues. That's why this season is so important to him.

Advertisement
Back