Stacy coley putting in work

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read that the strength coaches were working particularly on Coley's legs to get them bigger and stronger. Would love to see him really put it together and make himself a first rounder!

Coley has the chance to have a very special season as the focal point of this offense.

Advertisement
Best player on the team. Coley will have a huge year if he can avoid the nagging injuries.
Every year he gets tagged in the preseason as great---then the season starts and he disappears....then he shows up makes a few catches---then disappears again...Would really love to see him go out and dominate for 15 games his last year...

Best player on the team. Coley will have a huge year if he can avoid the nagging injuries.
Every year he gets tagged in the preseason as great---then the season starts and he disappears....then he shows up makes a few catches---then disappears again...Would really love to see him go out and dominate for 15 games his last year...

He disappeared last year? He was hurt for the first 4 games and then finished strong and led the acc in receiving yards in acc games...

We all knew he had elite ability just never put it together, with the new staff i can see this kid putting in major work this upcoming season

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't remember a canes player with more to win/lo$e in a senior season. I could see him going in the late-first round or not getting his name called until the late-4th round.

Kid had 700 yds last season even after missing a game and parts of 2 more. This is his money year, I predict first team ACC.

Advertisement
Back