Stacy Coley note

Our offense is going to be flat out dominant. They will impose their will on defenses.....it will be ugly for opponents......like Langston on top of a 6 year old ugly....maybe worse than that..lol.

Seriously I'm really excited about the talent Al is pulling in.....we are on the path to a title...I truly believe it especially now that the NCAA is going to be out of the way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to say it because he was a Nole, but Coley's video there reminds me of Peter Warrick. At least the cutting ability. I'll gladly take a guy like that. Warrick used to kill us and everyone else.

I'm going to put this info out there now. I know someone close to Bennett and Coley told them a couple of days ago he is coming to Miami. Book it. Have a nice day fellas and fap.

329.gif

Advertisement
I hate to say it because he was a Nole, but Coley's video there reminds me of Peter Warrick. At least the cutting ability. I'll gladly take a guy like that. Warrick used to kill us and everyone else.

Yes! I posted that a few days ago....he reminds so much of Warrick it's scary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coley will either be Ocho Cinco or Fred Rouse. There's no in between with this kid.

Fred Rouse is not a possibility in my opinion. Fred Rouse was a product of the culture that Bowden allowed to infest the program back during that time and until the day he left. If Stacy turns out to be Fred Rouse, I'm laying that squarely at the feet of Al Golden.

Advertisement
Back