Stacy Coley note

Advertisement
The Nole 247 guy says it's a USF/FSU battle for Coley lol

169.gif

Will never...ever...EVER get old.

OK - I have to ask. I see it all the time, but what is the back story here?

Pretty self explanatory. It's a Jags fan.

That guy was also in the Columbine senior class. http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/true-life-story-behind-jags-wtf-guy-gif-mind-blown-pic-1787264/

Advertisement
hear ye, hear ye...cash has spoken

some anonymous guy on the Nole board said he had a friend text him that Coley committed to the Miami staff tonight FWIW

Lol I may happen to know where that info cane from (no it wasn't me trolling lol).

Even though we need DT's, I will trade Coley for Keef all day. Even though I still feel there's a shot Keef pulls the ultimate troll job and picks The U.

Coley looks like that special type of WR that can come in to a loaded WR corps, which we pretty much have, and still demand playing time. Can't wait to see his name on the list of recieved LOI's.

Advertisement
Haha very nice there it is. Thanks bro.

This is TREMENDOUS news BTW.....this WR corps is deep and studly. 3 and 4 WR sets will be a ***** for opponents to defend and this will force a lot more dime and nickel defenses which will help the run game.

Al be closing!

Advertisement
Is Cash connected? Someone vouch for him?

Oh and anytime you can post the highlight video with the gonnnggstterrrisssssttttt song ever, ya gots to

[video=youtube;xZGIXDiI_GQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGIXDiI_GQ[/video]

Coley appears to be a #1 WR. Those are hard to find. Pair him in the future with a guy like Lane and you have potentially one of the better WR combos in the country.

James Coley is like a 16-year-old girl who just got her license on her birthday, and then her wealthy Father brings her outside to the driveway and there's a Ferrari with a bow on it.

Advertisement
Still gotta get em to both sign, but a future of ermon + coley? sounds like the clemson duo v2 to me maybe better. so sick.

Still gotta get em to both sign, but a future of ermon + coley? sounds like the clemson duo v2 to me maybe better. so sick.

Tell ya what I love about that is pulling Dorsett to the slot with all that speed. Just grasp for a second having every skill position loaded with people who on any given play can take it to the house. Add Malcolm Lewis back into the picture.... Oh lawd

Dont sleep on Waters. That dude came to play when called upon. If Morris doesn't **** the bed against big time competition this year this offense should be sick.

Advertisement
Back