Stacy Coley note

Word is getting around to the Noles (From Warslant):

Don't want to pour salt in the Austoin Golsen news....but I am hearing Stacy Coley ends up a Cane. If any of you recall, I was the poster who provided info on here that Coach Coley had officially been offered the OC position at UM. I even gave the disclaimer that it was hearsay but from a very reliable source.

About 30 min after I posted this news, it was on the front page of Warchant. Not kidding. My source for the Coach Coley news is a good friend who has major ties to that program. It is HIS source that finds this stuff out. And it is this source that provided the "coach coley just got offered the job" before it was made public. This same person is now saying that Stacy Coley will be a Cane. Could he be wrong? Yes and let's hope so because if he's right and Stacy has to tell Dawsey no after 2 years of recruiting him, that will be just par for the course for this season. You can take what I've said for what it's worth and it may not be much but my friend trusts this guy To be very solid and credible. I guess we will know soon enough.

is there a link ? or is it on the premium site

Its from their premium board. Poster over on CS took a free trial over there.

Advertisement

Don't want to pour salt in the Austoin Golsen news....but I am hearing Stacy Coley ends up a Cane. If any of you recall, I was the poster who provided info on here that Coach Coley had officially been offered the OC position at UM. I even gave the disclaimer that it was hearsay but from a very reliable source.

About 30 min after I posted this news, it was on the front page of Warchant. Not kidding. My source for the Coach Coley news is a good friend who has major ties to that program. It is HIS source that finds this stuff out. And it is this source that provided the "coach coley just got offered the job" before it was made public. This same person is now saying that Stacy Coley will be a Cane. Could he be wrong? Yes and let's hope so because if he's right and Stacy has to tell Dawsey no after 2 years of recruiting him, that will be just par for the course for this season. You can take what I've said for what it's worth and it may not be much but my friend trusts this guy To be very solid and credible. I guess we will know soon enough.

300.gif

301.gif

Warchant now blowing up...this is not confirmation. None of their insiders have weighed in. This is based purely on info making the UM board rounds last night.

I'm going to put this info out there now. I know someone close to Bennett and Coley told them a couple of days ago he is coming to Miami. Book it. Have a nice day fellas and fap.

Advertisement
Some of the Nole folks I know who are close to the staff are expecting to lose Coley, but land Thomas.

That's Warslant is a joke. We knew this info days ago and them bums were still writing stories that they were leading for Coley. SMH

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's Warslant is a joke. We knew this info days ago and them bums were still writing stories that they were leading for Coley. SMH

funny how things seem to change, all along I never had any optimism in landing S. Coley; now I have more confidence in landing him than 6 (whom I always thought was all Cane).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back