Stacy Coley Highlights

Advertisement
Guys need to relax..... Collins, MT6, and Kirkland were never coming to Miami.

Getting Coley and Edwards is huge so far.

Just got to figure out how to get Keith Bryant and this class will definitely be legit.

We are just gonna have to score 50 a game

No big deal. Our offense is going to be amazing

Advertisement
Can never have too many playmakers on offense. He absolutely could move right to the front of the pack even though I love the depth we have at WR. Very exciting commitment.

And I suppose we can put to rest the concerns about whether he "cares" or not

Advertisement

Just got to figure out how to get Keith Bryant and this class will definitely be legit.

I still want grace and hopefully another lb like Powell or Moore

Luey/DMoney/Petey/Anybodey,

Let's talk Stacey Coley. Highest ceiling of all our current WR's? Legit #1 deep threat? Most talented WR we've signed since___? How do you compare him to Sammy Watkins?

Advertisement
Edwards is not getting the attention he warrants. Dude is legit. Softens the blow of losing Collins.

I still want grace and hopefully another lb like Powell or Moore

Yeah of course.... it is too late on Moore though he committed to USCe, Golden shouldve at least recruited him. Having him commit wouldve been much better then getting nothing from recruiting the BTW players.

Edwards is not getting the attention he warrants. Dude is legit. Softens the blow of losing Collins.

I am actually more excited about him then I am about getting Collins.... Collins is legit but he isnt nearly as great as how much the ppl on this board crowned him.

Gus is 6'2" 220lbs speed and power.... dude is going to be a problem out of the backfield.

Advertisement
Let this sink in. Best offensive skill player from Florida two years in a row. Very refreshing and with Sandland, deadly.

that senior tape is very very impressive. kid is LEGIT and will probably play right away

I am actually more excited about him then I am about getting Collins.... Collins is legit but he isnt nearly as great as how much the ppl on this board crowned him.

Gus is 6'2" 220lbs speed and power.... dude is going to be a problem out of the backfield.

Edwards is an awesome compliment to Duke. People say Mike James but Edwards runs with more power than MJ. Not suggesting he is better but he is definitely more of a power back.

Advertisement
Back