Stacy Coley Highlights

Advertisement
Luey/DMoney/Petey/Anybodey,

Let's talk Stacey Coley. Highest ceiling of all our current WR's? Legit #1 deep threat? Most talented WR we've signed since___? How do you compare him to Sammy Watkins?

I feel like he's a legit #1 WR and something we don't have on the roster. He gives us a big WR who can run routes and has good speed, plays from day 1 and may take someone's job by mid year.

Advertisement
That real is disgusting, dudes gonna get tons of burn this year, you cant keep him off the field, too dangerous.

-Someone find me a better WR in the county.

I love watching his highlights, but I feel stupider every time for not turning off the volume on whatever that noise was that accompanies it.

Luey/DMoney/Petey/Anybodey,

Let's talk Stacey Coley. Highest ceiling of all our current WR's? Legit #1 deep threat? Most talented WR we've signed since___? How do you compare him to Sammy Watkins?

I feel like he's a legit #1 WR and something we don't have on the roster. He gives us a big WR who can run routes and has good speed, plays from day 1 and may take someone's job by mid year.

The only guy on the roster that I would put in that same mold is Robert Lockhart, but I think he tore his ACL towards the end of the season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back