Stacey Coley update 5/9

Advertisement
He is a huge um fan and before he even got an offer from um on his twitter avatar he was wearing a UM hat

Where the **** did the 'kid hates UM' rumors come from? Didn't he get quoted saying as much?

Why the change of heart? I like it, don't get me wrong.

Advertisement
he actually grew up a gator and miami fan and has the gators leading. I didn't think the staff would touch this kid but will see how hard the pursue him. Hopefully this kid has matured a lil and has his head on straight because he is one **** of a talent. He would start in 2013 for Miami..

Don't care what someone does without pads... I want to see them play and run in football gear. Hope the kid has a head on his shoulders, gets his grades, and chooses his school wisely.

Advertisement
Don't care what someone does without pads... I want to see them play and run in football gear. Hope the kid has a head on his shoulders, gets his grades, and chooses his school wisely.

He's plenty good with pads.

The rumors at the end of last year were that he was kind of a punk and did not want UM. I don't know why the change of heart, but I'll take it. He's the best WR in FL for '13 that I have seen. And better than anything we saw or signed in the last bunch of years. Him and Olsen would be a great bet for the future...

Advertisement
These kids didn't grow up watching Miami and Florida play every year; the rivalry with FSU is what they identify us with. UiF is no more our rival than Ohio State or Oklahoma in their eyes. Obviously it is different once you get inside the program.

Best part of that video is the kid with the camera.

"look at Deon......holy ****"

you said it perfect who cares what he does to tracy howard without pads on that doesn't mean anything

Advertisement
The rumors at the end of last year were that he was kind of a punk and did not want UM. I don't know why the change of heart, but I'll take it. He's the best WR in FL for '13 that I have seen. And better than anything we saw or signed in the last bunch of years. Him and Olsen would be a great bet for the future...

Ive seen him play, I can honestly say I wouldnt take another kid in the nation much less the state over Coley. Kid is the real deal.

you said it perfect who cares what he does to tracy howard without pads on that doesn't mean anything

Actually it does, and college coaches place a lot of stock in that kind of setting when it comes to recruiting DBs. Because there´s no actual game film on their coverage ability in 99% of the cases.

The kid is a beast when he puts the pads on. END OF DISCUSSION, stop arguing over nothing folks.

Advertisement
Back