Stacey Coley update 5/9

the only thing holding us back right now is the pending NCAA sanctions. really sucks. get the **** over with already.

one thing that I find interesting about the investigation is that we haven't announced any self-sanctions aside from the bowl game last year. not sure what that means entirely but at this point you have to think it is good for us since the first sign of penalties coming down is the school announcing self imposed sanctions. I guess that comes after the Notice of Allegations?

Advertisement
Grew up wanting to play for UF & UM. Now officially holds an offer from Miami.

Has a top 10 and the Canes are in it.

/Just passing info along.

does not compute

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this...

High school prospects don't tend to have the level of program dedication as message board goers. The high school kids coming up now didn't see a ton of UF vs UM, they identify our rivals (as someone mentioned) FSU, OSU, Vtech. For them its not mutually exclusive to be fans of both programs.

**** Leggett reminds me of xavier rhodes in that video.. mad that he couldnt get in..

This, every time I watch that video I feel Leggett looks the best. In 3 years, he will be one of those small school kids being mentioned as possible 1st rounders

**** Leggett reminds me of xavier rhodes in that video.. mad that he couldnt get in..

This, every time I watch that video I feel Leggett looks the best. In 3 years, he will be one of those small school kids being mentioned as possible 1st rounders

i wish aj could have got in. our cb group would be so nasty with him and howard together

Advertisement
Coley's Top Three

FSU
USF
Marshall

Very telling when he has Marshall in his top three. Lol

That's too bad. Still plenty of time to get his grades in order. I think multiple people have said he was a ***** up early on but has his head on straight now. Wish him luck wherever he ends up.

That's too bad. Still plenty of time to get his grades in order. I think multiple people have said he was a ***** up early on but has his head on straight now. Wish him luck wherever he ends up.[/QUOTE]

ya...Donnell Bennet his coach even said the kid is turned around..and one of his leaders and best kids on the team which is good......
He's the best wr in south fla...with a um alumni as his coach and mentor...we have to be ALL over this ...grades or not.

Advertisement
So what's changed? I was told early on that he would not be in this class, that he would not even be recruited.when i asked I was told his problems outweighed his potential.

the only thing holding us back right now is the pending NCAA sanctions. really sucks. get the **** over with already.

one thing that I find interesting about the investigation is that we haven't announced any self-sanctions aside from the bowl game last year. not sure what that means entirely but at this point you have to think it is good for us since the first sign of penalties coming down is the school announcing self imposed sanctions. I guess that comes after the Notice of Allegations?
we are playing with 80 schollie kids this season

thats basically a self imposed penalty

Advertisement
Back