Stacey Coley - NFL Draft

[MENTION=14941]Saviorcane[/MENTION] you're clueless let it go...

Stacy Coley is one of the "toughest" wrs in CFB... His willingness to block is second to none, he catches everything, and is one of the fastest wrs in cfb as well. He has showed up in every big game we've had and has destroyed every top cb defending him.

You all are either dumb, blind, or both if u disagree.

Stacy Coley is a 1st round talent but there is only 32 spots regardless he isn't going past the 2nd round especially after he kills it at the NFL combine.

You can't fix stupid. No one thinks coley is tough, you are one of the top 5 worst porsters on this board.

Coley has low pain tolerance. Regardless he plays through it the best he can. This year he played several games with a knee sprain

Advertisement
Maturity/durability concerns, but I think he has star potential. He is better than Hurns, Benjamin and Dorsett. I could see him blowing up with a good quarterback.

Stacy Coley is one of the "toughest" wrs in CFB... His willingness to block is second to none, he catches everything, and is one of the fastest wrs in cfb as well. He has showed up in every big game we've had and has destroyed every top cb defending him.

Stacy Coley is a 1st round talent but there is only 32 spots regardless he isn't going past the 2nd round especially after he kills it at the NFL combine.

You can't fix stupid. No one thinks coley is tough, you are one of the top 5 worst porsters on this board.

Coley has low pain tolerance. Regardless he plays through it the best he can. This year he played several games with a knee sprain

Wouldn't that mean he has high pain tolerance?

No he's not, man has made a habit of dropping balls...and easy balls at that, doesn't run the cleanest routes, and is really thin for a WR. He isn't productive for a guy who basically was the only draftable receiver the last 2 years at UM.

Also, when I mean draftable I mean someone who has a chance to be drafted because of their class, not because of talent. So your rebuttle better not include Ahmmon

Coley's game compares well to Kenny Stills IMHO. Still was also drafted in the 5th. Not playing in the Shrin Bowl hurts him imho. I don't think his combine performance will help him any more than Stills performance helped him.

Kenny was more polished though imo

Advertisement
Coley's game compares well to Kenny Stills IMHO. Still was also drafted in the 5th. Not playing in the Shrin Bowl hurts him imho. I don't think his combine performance will help him any more than Stills performance helped him.

Kenny had great body control and a much bigger catch radius coming out to go with that 4.4 speed. One of the reasons he fell was the off-field and maturity concerns.

Wouldn't that mean he has high pain tolerance?

That's in that situation. Yes you could say that. But after he's hit he does seem to limp almost after every catch he makes. Regardless coley is one of my favorite canes of all time and you got to salute him for choosing Miami when it wasn't the norm for elite kids like that after fsu was the favorite for him a long time

Dude what the fvck are you talking about? I like Coley as a WR, but it is a FACT that he lacks toughness. The guy tries to come off the field after **** near every catch. You are one of the only people on here who thinks this. Also, he is NOT first round material. Stop being such a blatant homer.

Dude what the fvck are you talking about? I like Coley as a WR, but it is a FACT that he lacks toughness. The guy tries to come off the field after **** near every catch. You are one of the only people on here who thinks this. Also, he is NOT first round material. Stop being such a blatant homer.

Krazycane proven an idiot on a daily basis. Kaaya's gone time to stop posting.

Advertisement
he wont make it pass the third round, he was hurt still is getting himself ready for nfl combine. i know the ravens love our players this guy is a first rounder but i say he goes in the second, but who knows we will see. its a long time for draft to improve.

Kenny had great body control and a much bigger catch radius coming out to go with that 4.4 speed. One of the reasons he fell was the off-field and maturity concerns.

I agree with both assessments, but he's the same kind of player. Maybe a poor man's version but without the off field question marks.

Advertisement
Despite being a veteran, Coley has a ton of growth potential in front of him, physically and mentally.

He's truly gifted for the position from a natural ability standpoint.

I can see why he's considered a later round pick, but he's going to be a steal.

Spends half the game waving himself off the field evertime someone touches him. Spends 1/4 of the game committing penalties. Spends the last 1/4 of the game catching fades. 5th round is appropriate for his level of consistency. Guarantee this board will be disappointed in his 40 time. No way he runs under 4.45

Agreed - this was the first year coaches told him to STAY on the field

Someone is going to get good value in Rd 4-5 for SC. I have been very critical of him over his years here and the concerns mentioned here are legit. Also the penalties were maddening, but i think SC also addressed a lot of previous concerns and he can always say that this was the first year that he had a real staff coaching him. Showing him how to work hard, play through pain, be tough. I think he showed a lot of growth and when a GM flips the tape on they would love to get him in round 4-5.

Advertisement
Anybody who thinks Stacy Coley lacks toughness is a dumbass who obviously never played a sport in their lives but think they know what it means to be tough lol gtfoh soft sheltered internet fxgxxts

I actually think this year helped him a bunch. Consistently saw the coaches wave him back on to the field when he raised his hand to be taken out. Whatever you say about him getting hurt every time he was tackled, dude kept coming back into games.

More than anything, he made plays against FSU consistently and when it counted most. Appreciate his time here and will root for him to land in a good spot.

The infamous wave to come out (for whatever reason) will cost him money. If he runs 4.45 or better, he'll be a mid-to-late 3rd rounder in my opinion.

I actually think this year helped him a bunch. Consistently saw the coaches wave him back on to the field when he raised his hand to be taken out. Whatever you say about him getting hurt every time he was tackled, dude kept coming back into games.

More than anything, he made plays against FSU consistently and when it counted most. Appreciate his time here and will root for him to land in a good spot.

This. It's a **** shame the rest of the team let him down. He should have had one of the all-time great Canes moments this year with that 4th down catch.

Advertisement
Back