Stacey Coley - NFL Draft

Advertisement
Is there a reason he backed out of the east-west game? Could have helped himself a lot there.

bc he'll last 1 catch in the NFL be tackled, and be out for the rest of the year. They tackle A LOT harder in the NFL and if in college he's slow to get up after EVERY time he was tackled, and limping, he'll get destroyed in the NFL. Also, catching the ball instead of dropping it helps you get into the NFL as a WR too.

Will always love Coley. So much raw ability! Wish he could stay healthy, becuse he would be worth a 1st round. Unfortunately he fragile as class, causing his stock to drop so low. Hopefully he gets more serious about his body and nutrition in the league and turn some heads. Hes got all the talent in the world

Because this year is pretty good at WR. This is a very good draft class basically everywhere but QB and OL.

But Coley has mayor injury concerns since he can't ever stay healthy. Its also concerning he didn't show up to the shrine game he accepted his invite to.

But he will just be another underdrafted Hurricane who outplays his draft slot. Corn Will be a 2nd-3rd rounder this year and surely out play that. This year CB is ******* loaded and most of the CBs are big guys that are 6'0+. So Corn is going to slide due to his size quite a bit. hopefully he will run a good 40 and have a good vert jump.

Advertisement
He lacks toughness, but his combine numbers will bump him higher.

"He lacks toughness"lol comments like this is how you can tell when somebody is clueless on this site.

He does lack toughness, buddy wanted to tap out after **** near every catch this season. Dugans wasn't playing that **** and told him nope. He lack football intelligence as well, how many dumb penalties can one WR commit in a season. 5-6 round sounds about right.

Lots of talent, but lots of maturing to do as well.

"He lacks toughness"lol comments like this is how you can tell when somebody is clueless on this site.

He does lack toughness, buddy wanted to tap out after **** near every catch this season. Dugans wasn't playing that **** and told him nope. He lack football intelligence as well, how many dumb penalties can one WR commit in a season. 5-6 round sounds about right.

Krazycane is a fcking moron we all know bro. Ever catch coley had he laid there like a *****. I really like Coley as a WR, but dude is soft as charmin. I see a Percy harvin type career.

5th round is about right.

Hasn't had over 800 yards in his career, gets up gimpy every now and again, doesn't really excel in anything otherwise than clutch catches and speed which has fallen off.

Wish Coley would have lived up to his talent but injuries, and Golden's staff, did a number on him.

Krazycane is a fcking moron we all know bro. Ever catch coley had he laid there like a *****. I really like Coley as a WR, but dude is soft as charmin. I see a Percy harvin type career.

I wouldn't go that far. I see Coley as #2 /slot WR that can last in the league IF he's healthy. Harvin was a glorified special teamers playing receiver like Ted Ginn.

Advertisement
So I'm participating in a community wide mock draft elsewhere on t'internet.

I'm trying to understand why Coley is being pegged as a 5th rounder.

In my eyes he's the best WR to come through here in a while (Richards is going to surpass him, but he's better than Hurns, Waters, Dorsett, Benjamin and Hankerson in my opinion).

Is there something I'm missing? You'd think after the success Hurns and Benjamin have had, especially, he'd be rated higher?

Injuries have always been his issue

[MENTION=14941]Saviorcane[/MENTION] you're clueless let it go...

Stacy Coley is one of the "toughest" wrs in CFB... His willingness to block is second to none, he catches everything, and is one of the fastest wrs in cfb as well. He has showed up in every big game we've had and has destroyed every top cb defending him.

You all are either dumb, blind, or both if u disagree.

Stacy Coley is a 1st round talent but there is only 32 spots regardless he isn't going past the 2nd round especially after he kills it at the NFL combine.

Wasn't he invited to the Senior Bowl? I don't see his name on the roster.

I haven't heard or read anything special about UM players at the Senior Bowl, in particular Elder and Jenkins. I did hear a compliment paid to Danny Isidora on Sirius NFL Network, but it wasn't very detailed. Did anyone watch the game to see how the Canes played?

Advertisement
Dammit mane... Dude can still run good routes... He was just the Chris Carter on a Randy Moss team

[MENTION=14941]Saviorcane[/MENTION] you're clueless let it go...

Stacy Coley is one of the "toughest" wrs in CFB... His willingness to block is second to none, he catches everything, and is one of the fastest wrs in cfb as well. He has showed up in every big game we've had and has destroyed every top cb defending him.

You all are either dumb, blind, or both if u disagree.

Stacy Coley is a 1st round talent but there is only 32 spots regardless he isn't going past the 2nd round especially after he kills it at the NFL combine.

You can't fix stupid. No one thinks coley is tough, you are one of the top 5 worst porsters on this board.

Ain't no way he's better than Dorsett fam. Dorsett got durability and speed.

Advertisement
I can see people thinking Dorsett is better than Coley, but I disagree.

It may be hard to remember it this way - but at Miami, Dorsett missed more games due to injury than Coley did. Coley also had more catches, yards, TD's, and was a better return man than Dorsett.

Coley's game compares well to Kenny Stills IMHO. Still was also drafted in the 5th. Not playing in the Shrin Bowl hurts him imho. I don't think his combine performance will help him any more than Stills performance helped him.

Advertisement
Back