STA vs Bishop Gorman tonight on ESPNU

Advertisement
BTW beat them before on there home field . Refs are homers and call lot of bs calls vs them . My guess bishop wears down STA and wins . Unless STA jumps on them quickly
The refs bias for Gorman is legit. I've watched a lot of their games on ESPN and on YouTube and it's like playing Notre Dame in South Bend

Does Gorman recruit California kids? No way there is that much D-I talent in Nevada.

Just read this on another site:

"Three of their top defenders are from Hawaii. Haskell Garret commited to OSU, Palaie Gaoteote (2018 5 star LB), also Issac Slade-Matautia (LB with FBS offers).
Also a ton of them are from Cali. Martell, Lindsey, etc."

10pm est.

This is the first time STA has played an OOS opponent where I wasn't confident that STA would come out on top. Gorman is one of the only teams in the country that can match STA talent-wise but the difference to me is the mismatch at QB. Gorman has Tate Martell, a 5 star OSU commit that's dangerous both passing and running while STA's Jake Allen, to me, looks to be vastly overrated.

I'm a SFL football homer so I'm going with STA 27-24. I don't say that with a ton of confidence though. I just can't bring myself to predict against our local boys..

Who you got?

This game wont be close. Gorman Physicality will be greater by far. its going to be Gorman 42-21. STA def is just not that good IMO. and Jake Allen is okay. Tate Martell will be a QB STA has not seen before.

Nope, I'll take STA, If my wife gets home in a few minutes I might take a ride over there. Lot's of traffic getting there. SF has better talent, but Gorman usually has some big kids . Top of the line stadium they have.

Advertisement
Does Gorman recruit California kids? No way there is that much D-I talent in Nevada.

Just read this on another site:

"Three of their top defenders are from Hawaii. Haskell Garret commited to OSU, Palaie Gaoteote (2018 5 star LB), also Issac Slade-Matautia (LB with FBS offers).
Also a ton of them are from Cali. Martell, Lindsey, etc."
Miami just offered Gaoteote a few weeks ago...
We also offered 2018 Gorman TE Brevin Jordan & have an early lead to land him.

Advertisement
J - - -

-

Born and lived in Miami, raised in --among other places-- Vegas, attended BG (ironically, got kicked out for an incident that related to the music I was playing, which back in the day was "poison clan" (my way of bringing Miami up there) and West coast/snoop loving Vegas (ironic, in that Snoop's son ended up attending that school... and he made a song for the school --that the school embraced, notwithstanding that years before, the school had a problem with his music lol), Miami hs fb athletes would have kicked the dog sh* out of any Vegas school back in the day. Now, BG moved its campus to west Las Vegas... and more $'s been poured in; however, all the $ and facilities don't compensate for the disparity in fb culture (Vegas has been traditionally b-ball town, dating to UNLV nat'l champion days, but fb's getting some love now too..., but Miami's fb culture comes through... it screams a passion, that Vegas schools aren't used to, and I think that'll be the difference tonight. Not necessarily a big sta fan, but a Miami fb fan, and my support for Miami doesn't get in the way of what I think'll happen: Miami (sta) --I think- wins comfortably.

Advertisement
If N'Kosi Perry was at QB, Grimes would have approximately 468 yards in the first half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back