STA vs Bishop Gorman tonight on ESPNU

Advertisement
Harriot's a Bum. Should've never backed
Out on the guy from up north to give him the job

i dont know who harriott got naked pictures of...cause dude has never been a big time coach...he recruits like **** though...and has the inside link on them kids from ft l hurricanes who beat up on snoops team. Straight up recruiter...bad xs and o guy

I been tellin' yall this for years. MF's don't wanna listen to ol' Macho, they just think I'm hating.

Dude is a politician and a recruiter. Kids and parents like him but he can't coach his way out of a paper bag and his teams fold when they get punched back.

Only reason we gave him the job. Ol' boy was down here looking at houses when they told him they changed their mind

If it doesn't work out with Harriott you guys should look at the Head Coach at Cardinal Mooney in Sarasota. Cool guy, great with X's and O's and he was the OC for those great Don Bosco teams. He's got a team full of Catholic school white kids right now but they are very well coached. We play them Friday and I'm sure they'll give us all we can handle.

DREW LASCARI
-HEAD FOOTBALL COACH
Coach Lascari begins his first year as Cardinal Mooney's Head Football Coach. Before arriving at Mooney, Coach Lascari served as the Offensive Coordinator for Don Bosco Prep in Ramsey, NJ. Coach Lascari was hired by Don Bosco in 2010 and was on staff for the 2011 National Championship team. Since 2010, Coach Lascari won 2 state titles with Don Bosco. Coach Lascari played football at Cortland State University in New York and earned Academic All American honors. Coach Lascari then went on to earn his Masters Degree in Sports Management at Columbia University in New York City.

Advertisement
Back