STA vs Bishop Gorman tonight on ESPNU

10pm est.

This is the first time STA has played an OOS opponent where I wasn't confident that STA would come out on top. Gorman is one of the only teams in the country that can match STA talent-wise but the difference to me is the mismatch at QB. Gorman has Tate Martell, a 5 star OSU commit that's dangerous both passing and running while STA's Jake Allen, to me, looks to be vastly overrated.

I'm a SFL football homer so I'm going with STA 27-24. I don't say that with a ton of confidence though. I just can't bring myself to predict against our local boys..

Who you got?

Advertisement
10pm est.

This is the first time STA has played an OOS opponent where I wasn't confident that STA would come out on top. Gorman is one of the only teams in the country that can match STA talent-wise but the difference to me is the mismatch at QB. Gorman has Tate Martell, a 5 star OSU commit that's dangerous both passing and running while STA's Jake Allen, to me, looks to be vastly overrated.

I'm a SFL football homer so I'm going with STA 27-24. I don't say that with a ton of confidence though. I just can't bring myself to predict against our local boys..

Who you got?

This game wont be close. Gorman Physicality will be greater by far. its going to be Gorman 42-21. STA def is just not that good IMO. and Jake Allen is okay. Tate Martell will be a QB STA has not seen before.

Advertisement
Does Gorman recruit California kids? No way there is that much D-I talent in Nevada.

Advertisement
10pm est.

Who you got?

i checked ESPNU and the game is not listed?

10pm est.

Who you got?

i checked ESPNU and the game is not listed?

I just checked, they have it there.

5dimes.eu has Gorman -13.5

Interested in watching the matchup between Tyjon Lyndsey and Al Blades Jr/Asante Samuel Jr.

Advertisement
I'm rooting for STA hard here as Gorman's program leaves a bad taste in my mouth for some reason but I think some of you may be right about Allen. That said, gimme STA 35-28 as I put on my optimist tinted shades.

Allen isn't good, so STA will probably good. Gorman has tons of money, one of the owners of the UFC played there a few years ago he's now at ND.

Advertisement
Former owners of UFC have poured millions into Gorman facilities. Legitimate college level facilities on that campus.

BTW beat them before on there home field . Refs are homers and call lot of bs calls vs them . My guess bishop wears down STA and wins . Unless STA jumps on them quickly

Advertisement
Back