STA vs Bishop Gorman tonight on ESPNU

Advertisement
Harriot didn't have his best night, but he mostly lost this game because he tucked his plums in the crucial moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Gorman team would lose to 2-3 other teams in broward

That's what I told my wife, I was ****ing the jagoff in front of us off. I hope Florida keeps that QB, he sucks big time, not a Div I qb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Rocky Shelton just moved himself up into the top 300 and top 20 LBers list for next year. Kid was everywhere and made some great open field tackles.

Gorman's Bubba Bolten also got himself a few more offers. He blocked a FG by jumping over the center with a running start . Also had two INTs.

Brevin Jordan only made that one catch from what I remember.

Jalen Nailer looked pretty good in the slot.

Allen looked like a FCS QB most of the night but did click some in the OTs especially when going to guys left uncovered. LOL

Gorman won because they avoided going against the CBs of STA. Instead they either spread Jordan wide (covered by LB) or hit a slot (Jalen) vs a S/LB. They also ran the ball pretty well with Tate as their main threat.

The lbs for STA where impressive. The qb was the worse STA qb I've seen . He looked bad , the coaches for STA sucked .

Advertisement
Rocky Shelton just moved himself up into the top 300 and top 20 LBers list for next year. Kid was everywhere and made some great open field tackles.

Gorman's Bubba Bolten also got himself a few more offers. He blocked a FG by jumping over the center with a running start . Also had two INTs.

Brevin Jordan only made that one catch from what I remember.

Jalen Nailer looked pretty good in the slot.

Allen looked like a FCS QB most of the night but did click some in the OTs especially when going to guys left uncovered. LOL

Gorman won because they avoided going against the CBs of STA. Instead they either spread Jordan wide (covered by LB) or hit a slot (Jalen) vs a S/LB. They also ran the ball pretty well with Tate as their main threat.

Quite frankly, Jake Allen doesn't even look like a decent HS QB to me. He's a PP, but he has the accuracy of Stevie Wonder throwing darts. If you are going to be a statue back there, you better make good reads and be an accurate passer.

Over throw a wide open 6ft 5 wr by a foot several times . Under throw across the middle they prevented a td . He's fiu or worse type qb . gators are going to have a melt down . Horrible

^ they're not now . I can't help it I troll people's board to get info . Lot of the gators said know why Grimes doesn't want to play for them he wants to get away from Allen

Advertisement
Tate Martell on twitter: I have zero respect for St. Thomas Aquinas! Y'all really put on for Florida...

Advertisement
Harriot's a Bum. Should've never backed
Out on the guy from up north to give him the job

i dont know who harriott got naked pictures of...cause dude has never been a big time coach...he recruits like **** though...and has the inside link on them kids from ft l hurricanes who beat up on snoops team. Straight up recruiter...bad xs and o guy

My good friend who played for the U (Earl Little)son plays DB for that team and they all Love the U!!!

First off the Ref's were really bad. Line Judges were out of position all night. And you can not jump over the center like that from the LB position. Only the DL's are allowed to jump from their position. 5 years penalty and another kick. Easy call and should have been watched and warned before the play.

Harley saved this from being a strait embarrassment.

I don't know the RB's but STA had a guy #6 I think was gashing them and then they go back to some slower kid with no jukes. Why go away from run game when your QB is obviously shook?

Flavor flave in the house boyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Advertisement
Back