Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
This highlights what I’ve been asking about FSU and those relying on the portal as a whole. If a majority of FSUs impact players are coming from the portal what happens when it dries up? And unlimited scholarships lifted?
It wont dry up.

Players transferring aint new...

look at this year...where there were "waves" and guys from Louisiana University were getting picked up by Bama.

Theres an unlimited amount of good players to pick up in the portal yearly especially from the smaller levels.

FSU best dl is from Albany.

The portal led to wins...which in turns leads to better hs recruiting. ****** fsu is having momentum with hs recruits because of their szn...and Norvellw as a dead man walking this same time last year with hs recruits.

It wont dry up.

Players transferring aint new...

look at this year...where there were "waves" and guys from Louisiana University were getting picked up by Bama.

Theres an unlimited amount of good players to pick up in the portal yearly especially from the smaller levels.

FSU best dl is from Albany.

The portal led to wins...which in turns leads to better hs recruiting. ****** fsu is having momentum with hs recruits because of their szn...and Norvellw as a dead man walking this same time last year with hs recruits.

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you here. Norvell flipped 10 coins and came up with 8 or 9 heads. He got lucky, IMO. He'll get unlucky too. He's just not a good recruiter, so I don't believe it's sustainable. Not at a 10+W yearly threshold. JMHO. I see him as a perennial 7-9 W guy with the occasional 10 win season. Kind of like the HC at Pitt.

Advertisement
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you here. Norvell flipped 10 coins and came up with 8 or 9 heads. He got lucky, IMO. He'll get unlucky too. He's just not a good recruiter, so I don't believe it's sustainable. Not at a 10+W yearly threshold. JMHO. I see him as a perennial 7-9 W guy with the occasional 10 win season. Kind of like the HC at Pitt.
im not a norvell fan.

He's not that good of a recruiter of high school players. Hes pretty solid in the portal though, and you could be just avg and end up with solid recruits in florida. See him getting Hykeem Williams, Edwin Joseph, Pat Payton etc.

If he gets what your saying its a god send for them cause i thought they was dead in the water.

Quincy seems to have problems with lots of people. They’ve been going back and forth. I’m not sure why the Wesleyan coach is even wasting his time.

Hilarious...

1685714965897.png

I wouldn't say that, one of the best QB coaches in Quincy Avery thinks it and there are some big NFL draft analyst who think it as well, it's not just Oregon fans.

"bovine excrement"

I know Quincy Avery. He is a total tool. A liar. A Fraud. A mediocre coach who has the intelligence of road kill. He has about as much talent in developing QB's as an iguana. Pretty much every person who has "endorsed" him, has been paid to do so. The QB version of the "MY Pillow" guy.

Advertisement
"bovine excrement"

I know Quincy Avery. He is a total tool. A liar. A Fraud. A mediocre coach who has the intelligence of road kill. He has about as much talent in developing QB's as an iguana. Pretty much every person who has "endorsed" him, has been paid to do so. The QB version of the "MY Pillow" guy.
MackBammer’s over on 247 under a different name doing his troll thing there.

Advertisement
"bovine excrement"

I may have missed some of your nuance there, can you tell me how you really feel?

:ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Back