Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Why? Did you endow the scholarship that he will be getting?

If we are at 84 at the end of August, why would you care if Lou gets scholarship number 85?

Nepotism is somewhat unAmerican. That’s why I don’t like it. There has to be better IOL out there. … But if the players are cool with it and we’re below 85 by August it is a non issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting. One Cane mentioned

This highlights what I’ve been asking about FSU and those relying on the portal as a whole. If a majority of FSUs impact players are coming from the portal what happens when it dries up? And unlimited scholarships lifted?

This highlights what I’ve been asking about FSU and those relying on the portal as a whole. If a majority of FSUs impact players are coming from the portal what happens when it dries up? And unlimited scholarships lifted?
I think they will take a step back next year but think it all boils down to injury luck. Manny was doing the same thing went from Jaelan Phillips, K.J. Osborne to borregales, Roche, Deriq King and then to Rambo and Stevenson. The difference is King tore his ACL and Travis didn't. If Travis gets hurt in the LSU game things could go down hill quick for them and Norvell if not I'd imagine they will be a hot transfer destination again.

Advertisement
Back