Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
IMG_9720.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anybody have the numbers on kids who hit the portal during the summer last year? Maybe we can expect the same? We could use another safety, WLB and DT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw that, they got some wierd *** **** going on there

Holy shyyyt, I saw your comment and was curious so Googled the Northwestern football team and this is from their student newspaper:

That is some sick stuff. I’d be shocked if kids don’t transfer out. But I’d only take the underclassmen because the upperclassmen are infected. Even the ones who didn’t participate let it happen.

Holy shyyyt, I saw your comment and was curious so Googled the Northwestern football team and this is from their student newspaper:

That is some sick stuff. I’d be shocked if kids don’t transfer out. But I’d only take the underclassmen because the upperclassmen are infected. Even the ones who didn’t participate let it happen.
Real sick stuff, they gotta fire the coach after this.

How does these coaches at northwestern & Penn St still have their jobs just absolutely gross that parents still send their kids there
This is what people not from Big10 country just don't get. These big10 schools are cults. They aren't fans. They're cult members.

Advertisement
Back