Official Spring PractiSe #9: Saturday, April 1

Advertisement
dog I under valued him dead ***. Hes a shock to me and it shows the evals are on point
We have not had anything remotely close to him on defense in far to long. He's a guy that goes to UGA or BAMA and is drafted in the 1st or 2nd in 3 years. I thought one of D$ updates said he was at 215 now and playing some edge.

Advertisement
We have not had anything remotely close to him on defense in far to long. He's a guy that goes to UGA or BAMA and is drafted in the 1st or 2nd in 3 years. I thought one of D$ updates said he was at 215 now and playing some edge.
He's a guy that by his 2nd year sees starter level snaps at 6-3 230lbs running sub 4.5 at backer

I dont know why im shocked, surprising that hes doing real well. I just remember that hit in HS when he destroyed some kid. I was like holy sh if that speed translates to D1 hes going to be a problem. But for some reason I still slept on him

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly can’t even think of anyone with his physical traits. He’s like Tyriq McCord size but half a second faster in the 40.

Wild.

Fitting day for a GreenTree practice to remember an All-Everything player, who gave everything on GreenTree.

washington dc nfl GIF

Happy 40th birthday.
Jesus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back