Spring Spring PractiSe #6

The process, the commitment from the school, the top down restructuring. We can see with our very own eyes how different everything is. Charlie Strong is out LB coach. We have 30+ coaches teaching players, we have a massive financial commitment from the University. IDK how many we win this year but Mario will build a monster.
Yessir

We’ve always been trying to treat the symptoms rather than the disease itself

Advertisement
@Hoyacane1620 keeping us informed.

ezgif-1-054af25112.gif

I mean this is a very positive way . . .
Mario is basically showing off his wares to the high school coaches which is why he has so many there. This is like a public viewing of the new sports car. I’m sure they will see the facilities, and more importantly, they will see The Who’s who of coaching that UM has on the field. Between successful coaches and HOF players Mario knows the high school coaches heads will be spinning and they are all going back to their schools talking about the new Ferrari they just saw in Coral Gables.

It is marketing genius.
This is similar to what Pete Carroll did at USC when he had practices opened up to all of Hollywood celebs except Mario's bringing in HOFs.

It's extremely smart to promote what's in your area. We have beautiful weather, beautiful city, beautiful beaches, and beautiful women.

This is where professional athletes live and/or play.

The UM athletic family is just that: a family. Mario is reconnecting the legends and legacy of Miami Hurricanes football from past to present.

Advertisement
I enjoy it... I'm just sitting around- it's another crappy, rainy day up here in the Northeast..... Watching all the recap shows from last night and following what's up down in Miami....
We all appreciate you. If you’re ever in Oregon vacationing and don’t want to be in a Hotel, hit me up. I’m in Dundee Hills, Oregon. The wife and I will gladly host you in wine country Oregon 👊🏿💯.

Advertisement
You’re right

But same time this is actually different

But only because of the commitment from the top down

Not sure how it actually plays out on the field but the process is different which has always been the issue

But I think we all get that so…
Nah I don’t think they all do. You just might have to say it a thousand times again for the skeptics to get it, but then again. . .

Advertisement
I enjoy it... I'm just sitting around- it's another crappy, rainy day up here in the Northeast..... Watching all the recap shows from last night and following what's up down in Miami....

You’re a scholar and a gentleman

Advertisement
We all appreciate you. If you’re ever in Oregon vacationing and don’t want to be in a Hotel, hit me up. I’m in Dundee Hills, Oregon. The wife and I will gladly host you in wine country Oregon 👊🏿💯.
That's much appreciated! Will remember for sure!

Advertisement
Back