Spring Spring PractiSe #6

Advertisement
Advertisement
They do every regime change. I’m waiting until the season.
You’re right

But same time this is actually different

But only because of the commitment from the top down

Not sure how it actually plays out on the field but the process is different which has always been the issue

But I think we all get that so…

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’re right

But same time this is actually different

But only because of the commitment from the top down

Not sure how it actually plays out on the field but the process is different which has always been the issue

But I think we all get that so…
The process, the commitment from the school, the top down restructuring. We can see with our very own eyes how different everything is. Charlie Strong is out LB coach. We have 30+ coaches teaching players, we have a massive financial commitment from the University. IDK how many we win this year but Mario will build a monster.

Gaby just mentioned that Ed Orgeron has been out on Greentree wearing a Miami polo. Someone else mentioned they heard he was coaching on Thursday when he wasn't attached to Kevin Steele..... Could mean nothing more than he misses the grind.....
Ed was coaching some Thursday. That is another example of things they are not letting out keeping off video released.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven't had pants on for weeks now. The Washington Brothers wise beyond their years to clearly see where where this program headed. Kids Don't **** away your days in some small Confederate town doing the same thing seeing the same people and knowing just under the surface most there would rather see you cleaning bathrooms.

I love where this is going. Kids can come here and get great coaching and from what I read Mario even has a plan to make them better men( most importantly).
They can get the fat NIL deal and the BMW of there choice, and every week you're meeting famous people.
The finally straw will be when we improve the facilities. Game over.

Advertisement
Back