• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Spring Spring PractiSe #6

KANE

Junior
Ok, soooo which one of you ny99as gon be reporting, “Live.., From The Parking Deck”, tomorrow? What?! I needs my fix, mane! Damn!!!
1648255123561.gif

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
400 coaches out there today
I mean this is a very positive way . . .
Mario is basically showing off his wares to the high school coaches which is why he has so many there. This is like a public viewing of the new sports car. I’m sure they will see the facilities, and more importantly, they will see The Who’s who of coaching that UM has on the field. Between successful coaches and HOF players Mario knows the high school coaches heads will be spinning and they are all going back to their schools talking about the new Ferrari they just saw in Coral Gables.

It is marketing genius.

KANE

Junior
Mario is basically showing off his wares to the high school coaches which is why he has so many there. This is like a public viewing of the new sports car. I’m sure they will see the facilities, and more importantly, they will see The Who’s who of coaching that UM has on the field. Between successful coaches and HOF players Mario knows the high school coaches heads will be spinning and they are all going back to their schools talking about the new Ferrari they just saw in Coral Gables.

It is marketing genius.
Facts! This is advanced level recruiting. Doctorate level shyt! Let them see how you work, your vision, your coaching staff, the HOFs on the field, and just enough scheme, to reel em in. In turn, if they have a potential D1 P5 recruit that we’re recruiting, they won’t get in the way of their kids seriously considering Miami. Idk if I can say that was the case with regards to our past regimes. Love it

Cryptical Envelopment

Fare you well, fare you well
Premium

It is marketing genius.

Yep. It's a recruiting event masked in clinic clothing.

#chess