Spring Spring PractiSe #6

Advertisement
Ok, soooo which one of you ny99as gon be reporting, “Live.., From The Parking Deck”, tomorrow? What?! I needs my fix, mane! ****!!!
1648255123561.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
400 coaches out there today
I mean this is a very positive way . . .
Mario is basically showing off his wares to the high school coaches which is why he has so many there. This is like a public viewing of the new sports car. I’m sure they will see the facilities, and more importantly, they will see The Who’s who of coaching that UM has on the field. Between successful coaches and HOF players Mario knows the high school coaches heads will be spinning and they are all going back to their schools talking about the new Ferrari they just saw in Coral Gables.

It is marketing genius.

Mario is basically showing off his wares to the high school coaches which is why he has so many there. This is like a public viewing of the new sports car. I’m sure they will see the facilities, and more importantly, they will see The Who’s who of coaching that UM has on the field. Between successful coaches and HOF players Mario knows the high school coaches heads will be spinning and they are all going back to their schools talking about the new Ferrari they just saw in Coral Gables.

It is marketing genius.
Facts! This is advanced level recruiting. Doctorate level ****! Let them see how you work, your vision, your coaching staff, the HOFs on the field, and just enough scheme, to reel em in. In turn, if they have a potential D1 P5 recruit that we’re recruiting, they won’t get in the way of their kids seriously considering Miami. Idk if I can say that was the case with regards to our past regimes. Love it

Advertisement

It is marketing genius.

Yep. It's a recruiting event masked in clinic clothing.

#chess

Advertisement
Back