Official Spring PractiSe #4: Tuesday, March 21

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how fat ***** here who spend 12 hours a day behind the computer complaining on CIS about athletes going home or out of town for spring break.
Exactly. What did any of us do over spring break in college? I always left school/town
1- Go have fun bc they have 3 weeks total off until Dec 1st? Make a bowl and maybe 4 weeks off until Jan 1st?
2- The coaches chose this week on purpose. To see who pulled a Bama player and who just had some beers at the beach
3- Can't people do both? I have guys and girls that come in for 2-3 sessions on spring break at 4pm or so and then go out, sleep in, and enjoy the break while also getting 2-3 days of work in.

Some kids want to go home for a couple of days to see family. No one should have an issue with that.

Nope. And I agree with @Hurracanes opinion in general but some really are just wired differently. A break to see friends and family, assuming they are training on their own at home, might benefit some kids more than staying and grinding. We’ve heard a lot of athletes spiral into depression and all sorts of mental issues. A mental break with loved ones could be the recharge some need and more beneficial in the long run.

Now, taking a break to just go party, Mario should want to weed out those individuals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some notes from Lake:

First Team: QB Tyler Van Dyke, RB Henry Parrish, WR Colbie Young, WR Jacolby George, WR Xavier Restrepo, TE Cam McCormick, LT Jalen Rivers, LG Javion Cohen, C Matt Lee, RG Anez Cooper, and RT Francis Mauigoa

- Second Team: QB Jacurri Brown, RB Don Chaney Jr., WR Isaiah Horton, WR Robby Washington, WR Brashard Smith, TE Jaleel Skinner, LT Samson Okunlola, LG Laurance Seymore, C Ryan Rodriguez, RG Logan Sagapolu RT Michael McLaughlin

He mentioned the QBS all looked sharp today

Mauigoa and Keontra Smith were at 1st team LB. Flagg and Bissainthe were 2nd team

Mesidor was fully back today, too

Wasn’t he with the gator???

tumblr_1f292f9dc27da3d5f5ee02628b98b974_11485318_400.gif

Advertisement
Back