Official Spring PractiSe #4: Tuesday, March 21

Advertisement
ezgif-1-4b38846658e8.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
A decent sized group of them stayed. Low 40s. It's a process. Long as lot of two deep is included in that were making progress
This will tell me how serious these kids are about winning. Hopefully, that number continues to grow. I don’t understand how any player would want to take a break right now and lose that momentum going into spring but I recognize I am built different.

@Cribby @Brooklyndee @DMoney , are all of these until-now backup veterans healthy and back for camp? Any showing promise to bust into a starting or rotational role, and id so are they good enough to be moderate-to-good ACC caliber players?

Michael Redding IIIWide ReceiverFourth-Year Redshirt Sophomore
Malik CurtisCornerbackJunior
Brian BalomSafetyFourth-Year Redshirt Sophomore
Laurance SeymoreOffensive LineRedshirt Sophomore
Jacob LichtensteinDefensive LineSixth-Year Redshirt Senior
Jonathan DenisOffensive LineFourth-Year Redshirt Sophomore
Chris WashingtonOffensive LineThird-Year Redshirt Freshman
Dominic MammarelliTight EndThird-Year Redshirt Freshman

@Cribby @Brooklyndee @DMoney , are all of these until-now backup veterans healthy and back for camp? Any showing promise to bust into a starting or rotational role, and id so are they good enough to be moderate-to-good ACC caliber players?

Michael Redding IIIWide ReceiverFourth-Year Redshirt Sophomore
Malik CurtisCornerbackJunior
Brian BalomSafetyFourth-Year Redshirt Sophomore
Laurance SeymoreOffensive LineRedshirt Sophomore
Jacob LichtensteinDefensive LineSixth-Year Redshirt Senior
Jonathan DenisOffensive LineFourth-Year Redshirt Sophomore
Chris WashingtonOffensive LineThird-Year Redshirt Freshman
Dominic MammarelliTight EndThird-Year Redshirt Freshman
If those guys are playing winning 5 games will look like a good season.

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s bad that kids leave for Spring Break. Even pro players take time off. I’m more concerned with how dedicated they are when they are on campus.
One of the rarest times I disagree with you, respectfully. If you are obsessed about winning then you’re not thinking about vacation in spring. No one would outwork me and if I’m working you better believe my peers are, too.

One of the rarest times I disagree with you, respectfully. If you are obsessed about winning then you’re not thinking about vacation in spring. No one would outwork me and if I’m working you better believe my peers are, too.
I don’t want to make it cut and dry but also factoring in the horrible season and the new coordinators…yeah I would hope kids would wanna put it extra work, outside of certain circumstances of course

Advertisement

It’s so against today’s culture to think like this, but I agree. College athletics is very demanding though, so I’ll never hold it against a kid. But you gain a certain level of respect with me for saying **** that.

I’ll also say there’s a difference between partying all week and going back to spend time with friends/family and still getting some work in.

Advertisement
Back