Spring PractiSe #3 : Media today: Kevin Steele, Al Blades Jr., James Williams and DJ Ivey

Advertisement
AYE WAS IT JUST ME OR DID OLD DUDE SEEM LIKE HE WANTED TO SAY THESE LINEBACKERS TRASH AF ... THAT ***** SAID "BRIGHT EYED AND WILLING TO LEARN LOL" THAT SOME **** YOU SAY ABOUT THE SORRY *** KIDS WHO PLAYING POP WARNER CAUSE THEY MAMA MADE THEM BUT THEY GARBAGE 🤣.
You’re like the butler from mr deeds. Out of nowhere, drop some knowledge, then you’re gone. Or Keyser soze

sneaky GIF
Kevin Spacey 90S GIF

Going to be so refreshing to have a DC that you don’t have to question if they have a personality disorder/ plain retarded. Either way those three safeties will find the field simultaneously

Advertisement
AYE WAS IT JUST ME OR DID OLD DUDE SEEM LIKE HE WANTED TO SAY THESE LINEBACKERS TRASH AF ... THAT ***** SAID "BRIGHT EYED AND WILLING TO LEARN LOL" THAT SOME **** YOU SAY ABOUT THE SORRY *** KIDS WHO PLAYING POP WARNER CAUSE THEY MAMA MADE THEM BUT THEY GARBAGE 🤣.
It is officially a great day. Don’t be a stranger.

And, I agree with you 100%.

When did Tae become the shoo-in starter?

Just because Kam is out with injury doesn’t mean he’s automatically gonna be on the bench.

They’re most likely going to be running with 3 Safeties on the field together anyway, so Tae will be the Nickel Safety, but if you think Kam won’t be a starter this season you’ll be surprised.
I'd say out of the 3 kam is the most technical but tae is the most well rounded & explosive. I'm still a lil concerned about him with his deep ball skills but he's rounding out well. James I think is close to a breaking point where he either locks in or realizes might be best to switch up. I love his instincts, it's just physically I'm concerned about his longevity & health back there.

Advertisement
I think Brown is fighting Thad for that “move the pile/keep the chains moving/goal line, 4th quarter bruiser” role. If he doesn’t get that, it could be trouble for him. I like the kid too. He’s got a chance to shine in the Spring because it’s only him, Thad and Parrish. He has to cease the moment and realize come Fall things get a lot harder and the walls start closing in in that RB room.
He beat out Thad last yr though...so i dont know why other than him not being from Florida ppl always attempting to get him to bow out..Kid is going to be a tough out.

When did Tae become the shoo-in starter?

Just because Kam is out with injury doesn’t mean he’s automatically gonna be on the bench.

They’re most likely going to be running with 3 Safeties on the field together anyway, so Tae will be the Nickel Safety, but if you think Kam won’t be a starter this season you’ll be surprised.
@Liberty City El I think Kam played really good and I see him as a Jaqaun Johnson with more ball skills. Tae is going to be a star from the limited time I've seen him. So my question is. Do you think there will be packages put in with Kam and Tae as the Safety and move Williams up in the box?

Advertisement
I won’t throw a fit over Ivey starting. What can’t happen is once he shows he’s plays nothing like in games as he does in practice and he continues to get major snaps. I don’t think this staff will be playing guys who don’t produce on Gameday

Advertisement
I think he has the highest potential in the QB room
TVD has the talent and arm to be a top 3 pick in the draft. His ball placement is already NFL like. I haven't seen enough of Jacuri to put him on that level. In fact I think Jake is also way ahead of him. Jacuri's ceiling is high though.

How do you play three safeties? You play two traditional safeties and the third you play as a linebacker. Only you don’t call him a linebacker, you call him a “striker” or a “star” so he doesn’t get his feeling hurt because you moved him to linebacker.

Kam & James will be the starters at Safety.

Ivey will be a starter at Boundary CB.

Chase Smith will be a starter at Sam Backer.

The DLine will have a lot of rotation.
Kam > Avantae? Either way were in goods hands, I'm just curious on your thoughts of the two.

Advertisement
Back