Spring Spring PractiSe 13 - 4.12.2022

Advertisement
Why is he there? I thought he kind of made it clear with where he sent his son and the way he treated us that he wasn’t really for the home team. Of course, I’ve had a lot of NutraSweet in my years and could absolutely be making that up. But that’s my Memory of him and how things went down with his
TD could be a real pleasant surprise and boy do we need it
There are some on CIS who are adamant giving full details why he didn’t belong at Miami. . .

Advertisement
Don’t mistake the change in direction and energy to translating to success in the field. Don’t get me wrong we will be better. However don’t lose sight of the lack of depth and the amount of portal guys we need to fill spots. Clearly there are wholes on this roster that will take time to fill.
Ain't no lies in this post! Talk to 'em @Canezum5!

They a bunch of

**** You No Good GIF by NETFLIX
Peedy Weestraw the devils son in-law 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Rigue and Couch will be the starting CB's unless we get a better transfer which I think we need. I think Ladson will take Key'Shawn's spot. Davis takes Chantz spot. Now transfer's could dictate who is starting at all 3 of those spots yet. I think Chase and at least one transfer will start at LB, maybe another depending on the set we are in. Thad wants to drop quite a bit of weight still and should. He is heavy still. I hope we get Mims and one more OT. Their was a lot that happened with Little at the end that obviously isn't out. He is a Cane regardless and if Mario has no issue, I don't either. It's done. Wish Cave well, best for him to go. Evaluation's coming very soon for the roster. I am ready to get this started. Go Canes!

I think Rigue and Couch will be the starting CB's unless we get a better transfer which I think we need. I think Ladson will take Key'Shawn's spot. Davis takes Chantz spot. Now transfer's could dictate who is starting at all 3 of those spots yet. I think Chase and at least one transfer will start at LB, maybe another depending on the set we are in. Thad wants to drop quite a bit of weight still and should. He is heavy still. I hope we get Mims and one more OT. Their was a lot that happened with Little at the end that obviously isn't out. He is a Cane regardless and if Mario has no issue, I don't either. It's done. Wish Cave well, best for him to go. Evaluation's coming very soon for the roster. I am ready to get this started. Go Canes!
I think you’ll be 0-4 honestly

Advertisement
Is it the best place if he burns his eligibility sitting on the bench. Little Jr was not a world beater like Surtain and there is a very good chance he never plays there.

Advertisement
Back