Spring Spring PractiSe #11 - Thursday April 4 & Media: Mario Cristobal, JoJo, RayRay, Stafford, Damari Brown

Advertisement
I don't like myself.
Don’t worry BRUH the feeling is mutual. No one can like you until you like yourself brother. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself though, Your Depression is fueled by self hated, which you deflect and utilize…as the kids say to “hate” on other individuals. Ultimately it switches on a desire to throw tantrums, pout, and whine like a toddler …. Lashing out on online message boards that you claim to be fanatical about.

Don’t worry BRUH the feeling is mutual. No one can like you until you like yourself brother. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself though, Your Depression is fueled by self hated, which you deflect and utilize…as the kids say to “hate” on other individuals. Ultimately it switches on a desire to throw tantrums, pout, and whine like a toddler …. Lashing out on online message boards that you claim to be fanatical about.
We have nothing to discuss. I'm not reading this. Do not @ me. Sir Massacre.

Advertisement
Poff will be qb 2 barring injury. Emory is likely to red shirt. No one should care what J Brown does now that Lofton and Arroyo have the Te room looking good again.

Advertisement
Back