Spring Spring PractiSe #11 - Thursday April 4 & Media: Mario Cristobal, JoJo, RayRay, Stafford, Damari Brown

Advertisement
Oh stop. I said exactly what every other CiS porster was thinking.
I kept it pretty respectful too.
Give me a good lockerroom guy any day. Some scholarship athletes are going to be special teams guys. I don't want scout filled with walks on. In Mike's case he has battled injuries throughout his time here.

Last edited:
The writing might be on the wall (reason why you always go after a qb each class), but I doubt Cristobal has I'll feelings toward Brown. Cristobal I'm sure likes Brown's character and work ethic (didn't Mario recruit his *** off to get Brown to Miami?).

Seems like this Mario doesn't like Brown is another fan fiction not rooted in reality
JB was a Manny prospect that’s signed to MC’s first class. He committed to Manny pretty early in the process.
As for the rest, I pretty clearly stated it was just a feeling I had, not a definitive statement.
How do you know he likes his character and work ethic? Or is that fan fiction not rooted in reality?

I like JB. I would like him to get his shot here. It just doesn’t look like that’s how it’s going to play out.

CW-24
RP-25
EW-26

… seems to be the likely progression right now.

Advertisement

Refused to say *****’s name

Denzel Washington Movie GIF

Advertisement
I'm going to reply to this one like my wife does when I fk up and later ask if I did something wrong and that is by shrugging my shoulders, sighing and replying with the "oh nothing. Nevermind!"
Then, after the swelling goes down, you realize a different approach might have been warranted.

By my count, we only have four practices remaining in the Spring schedule. I’m guessing tomorrow will be a scrimmage, and then next Saturday will be THE scrimmage?

Then portal opens that following Monday.

Any truth to what I’ve heard that Mario has Poff and Emory batting for QB2 rn and Jacurri behind them? Color me not shocked

Advertisement
Advertisement
JB was a Manny prospect that’s signed to MC’s first class. He committed to Manny pretty early in the process.
As for the rest, I pretty clearly stated it was just a feeling I had, not a definitive statement.
How do you know he likes his character and work ethic? Or is that fan fiction not rooted in reality?

I like JB. I would like him to get his shot here. It just doesn’t look like that’s how it’s going to play out.

CW-24
RP-25
EW-26

… seems to be the likely progression right now.
You forgot Luke Nickel….he’s gonna jump a couple guys..

Barring injury Nickel will start here before Emory ever does.
Without a doubt and you can add Emory Williams to that also….and if the kids as good as advertised maybe even Poff but I don’t think that happens but if it does we got us a good one..

Advertisement
Back