Spring Spring PractiSe 11 - Media Access and Interviews

Watching your team get gashed for 600yds rushing will do that to you.
Manny's defense with the D line getting too far up the field made the LB's cover too much space to get to the ball carrier. You can speed rush and be gap sound. Manny's D get not contain the edge either. Miami on defense will not play read and react but will be gap sound.

Advertisement
what is he going to say? CIS is right, they are JAGs? No, quite the opposite. He's going to through sunshine on them and pump them up. that is what good coaches do, rather than thrown them under the bus

He wasn’t asked about them.

He was asked if anyone was standing out on defense. He said guys were flashing all over the unit. Then the first NAMES out of his mouth were Jahfari and Chantz.

That says a lot. He could have hedged and said we are a working hard to get better everyday and we have a long way to go. He didn’t do that. Look at the look on his face and tone he uses. He likes those guys and genuinely thinks they can be good players.

to be frank, it was between 5 and 8 years ago. closer to 8 then to 5 but not by much, i think
"to be Frank"
That's a clue, so his name is Frank............

Advertisement
Manny's defense with the D line getting too far up the field made the LB's cover too much space to get to the ball carrier. You can speed rush and be gap sound. Manny's D get not contain the edge either. Miami on defense will not play read and react but will be gap sound.
I wasn’t a member here at the time but I would get killed on other sites for saying all schemes require linebackers to read and react. Unless you’re just running this weird system that sends your linebackers into a certain gap no matter what direction the play is going (ahem…Manny). The most important part of playing linebacker is being able to diagnose what’s happening and reacting to it as quick as possible. It’s why guys who might not run great 40 times often look super fast in actual games and why super fast athletes can look like they have their feet in cement.

Advertisement
to be frank, it was between 5 and 8 years ago. closer to 8 then to 5 but not by much, i think
He said something more recently that seemed like it could've been easily used to figure out who he is. It would take a little sleuthing but it could be done if somebody really felt the need to figure it out. Respected people have vouched for him so that's good enough for me. If he wanted us to know he'd tell us.

He said something more recently that seemed like it could've been easily used to figure out who he is. It would take a little sleuthing but it could be done if somebody really felt the need to figure it out. Respected people have vouched for him so that's good enough for me. If he wanted us to know he'd tell us.
MFers are PMing me non-stop, and have been for 2yrs. They have @Brooklyndee identified as (not necessarily in order)
*Brian Monroe
*Duane Starks
*Ed Reed
* Leon Williams
* James Burgess
* Tremaine Mack
* Danyell Ferguson...etc....
Even got D tabbed as a White dude....D has so many aliases on CIS....I think I forgot who his *** is......

Advertisement
MFers are PMing me non-stop, and have been for 2yrs. They have @Brooklyndee identified as (not necessarily in order)
*Brian Monroe
*Duane Starks
*Ed Reed
* Leon Williams
* James Burgess
* Tremaine Mack
Even got D tabbed as a White dude....D has so many aliases on CIS....I think I forgot who his *** is......
The fact you’ve known him so long means it must be josh jobe. Age fits the bill

*Brian Monroe
*Duane Starks
*Ed Reed
* Leon Williams
* James Burgess
* Tremaine Mack
i get the same ****.

ok, he's Ted Hendricks, aka The Mad Storck

Advertisement
At the 37 second mark, Corey Flagg says he now has to read two gaps instead of "spiking" the gap (assuming that means crashing a single gap).

Sounds like we're going to have fewer players on the line of scrimmage and more players on the 2nd/3rd levels.

Noice.

Interesting Corey doesn't mention Cave's name when talking about the other LBs. Haven't heard much on Cave after the 1st week or so. I thought he'd make a move for PT this year.

*Brian Monroe
*Duane Starks
*Ed Reed
* Leon Williams
* James Burgess
* Tremaine Mack

Stephen McGuire, the Brooklyn part is a dead give away

Advertisement
Back