Spring Spring PractiSe 11 - Media Access and Interviews

Advertisement
Advertisement
MFers are PMing me non-stop, and have been for 2yrs. They have @Brooklyndee identified as (not necessarily in order)
*Brian Monroe
*Duane Starks
*Ed Reed
* Leon Williams
* James Burgess
* Tremaine Mack
* Danyell Ferguson...etc....
Even got D tabbed as a White dude....D has so many aliases on CIS....I think I forgot who his *** is......
We’ll according to the practice reports he may be Leon Washington. Helluva twist that would be…:

Advertisement
None of my business but I always thought he was D. Starke

No Brainer. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He was going to run for the US Presidency, but he'd miss covering UM's practiced and our return to glory!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-155127_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220408-155127_Chrome.jpg
    770.1 KB · Views: 14
Advertisement
On the off chance that @Brooklyndee is still in touch with Dan Morgan - could you be a pal and text him, asking him politely not to draft Kenny Pickett please?

My sanity couldn't take it.

Thanks in advance.
I hope we trade down if an offensive lineman we want isn’t there… I can take one more bad year for the likes of TVD or Bryce Young

Advertisement
Sound like Mario a lot higher on Harvey and Chantz than CIS.

Maybe he is in the portal because he wants as many pieces as he can get to challenge the big dogs.

Think about it. He saw what Pittsburgh did last year and they lost to a g5 team. He knows we can be better than that.

If he keeps the team focused, and we stay healthy, this is a three game season. Tamu, UNC, Clemson. Clemson is vulnerable and UNC is due for some payback. Tamu got to show and prove.

11-1 is not impossible. Win the ACC and we are in the playoffs.

Mario won’t let this opportunity to take full control of the conference and recruiting get away without pulling out all the stops to make us the best we can be.

Part of me thinks Mario is hyping them up for their next move - not on this team. Harvey just isn’t very good and Mario knows it. Chantz hasn’t shown much either and my sense - given how many DEs we’re looking for in the portal - is that he’s viewed similarly

Advertisement
Back