Spring Spring PractiSe 11 - Media Access and Interviews

Advertisement
MFers are PMing me non-stop, and have been for 2yrs. They have @Brooklyndee identified as (not necessarily in order)
*Brian Monroe
*Duane Starks
*Ed Reed
* Leon Williams
* James Burgess
* Tremaine Mack
* Danyell Ferguson...etc....
Even got D tabbed as a White dude....D has so many aliases on CIS....I think I forgot who his *** is......
Simply leave it at I am that masked man...

Advertisement
Lol....Absolutely not....I'm even closer to PB than Brooklyndee.....PB is from my hometown....
Man I remember when I was in middle school I wore my Buchanan Raider jersey to school, and I got sent to the principals office where they confiscated it for being gang-affiliated (13 backwards)… I was so ******* ****ed…

Man I remember when I was in middle school I wore my Buchanan Raider jersey to school, and I got sent to the principals office where they confiscated it for being gang-affiliated (13 backwards)… I was so ******* ****ed…
Best Guy ever....100% class act...not to mention a very informative book, that I highly recommend.
img_1_1647344898771.jpg

Advertisement
Part of me thinks Mario is hyping them up for their next move - not on this team. Harvey just isn’t very good and Mario knows it. Chantz hasn’t shown much either and my sense - given how many DEs we’re looking for in the portal - is that he’s viewed similarly

So who gonna be the backups when we run Harvey and Williams off?

I had guys who watched practice tell me they didn’t tackle for weeks on end. Barely any hitting. Most thud under Manny regime

If Miami ever played vs giant donuts, seriously, they would've been the 85 Bears...

Again, you play and perform the way you practice and train. That will never change

Advertisement
How many times can these reporters ask these kids “how is it different than last year”

Come on move on from this crap, it’s clear as day it’s different. They ask it every interview 10 different ways
For real. They ask it every interview so dumb

If Miami ever played vs giant donuts, seriously, they would've been the 85 Bears...

Again, you play and perform the way you practice and train. That will never change
Sooo why is my fat *** over here thinking u were talking about ACTUAL giant donuts? I’m up in this bytch like Homer Simpson.
1649589770380.gif

Then, I read your post again, and realized that you’re talking about the rolling “tackling donuts” that we were using last year with Manny…
1649590100253.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back