Spring Spring PractiSe 11 - Media Access and Interviews

Advertisement
He must be either Tolbert Bain or Ed Reed
1649392330854.gif

So we just gon call out erry ny99a name, that played for the U in that era, till we hit pay dirt, huh? Is that what we doin?! ****, even if we guess right, he prolly ain’t gon tell us. Leave the man alone. He’ll tell us if he wants us to know. 😂🤣😂
I imagine it’s hard for some to take, but after this long I think it’s clear he doesn’t want his name know. Can’t say I blame the man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At the 37 second mark, Corey Flagg says he now has to read two gaps instead of "spiking" the gap (assuming that means crashing a single gap).

Sounds like we're going to have fewer players on the line of scrimmage and more players on the 2nd/3rd levels.

Noice.

What a concept. Actually read a play and react to actually go towards the ball verse running yourself out of the play. Mannys defense was book or bust. Always was. It become more bust as time went on.

Never seen a team run themselves into blockers more and completely take themselves out of plays as much as a Miami defense

What a concept. Actually read a play and react to actually go towards the ball verse running yourself out of the play. Mannys defense was book or bust. Always was. It become more bust as time went on.

Never seen a team run themselves into blockers more and completely take themselves out of plays as much as a Miami defense
And this is one of the reasons why I will always argue that Diaz was a crappy co-ordinator in spite of any "success" he had.

Any good team worth a lick exposed him - outside of ND 2017

Advertisement
It was only about 7 or 8 years ago that the terms “read and react” and “gap responsibility” were curse words for Canes fans. Everyone wanted an aggressive defense that played downhill after having to sit through 4 years of Golden/D’Onofiro patty cake. So we hire Manny and he does exactly what everyone wanted. Now we’re begging for read and react linebackers and linemen who maintain gap control. It’d be funny if I didn’t love this team so much.

At the 37 second mark, Corey Flagg says he now has to read two gaps instead of "spiking" the gap (assuming that means crashing a single gap).

Sounds like we're going to have fewer players on the line of scrimmage and more players on the 2nd/3rd levels.

Noice.

Makes sense with Keontra and Waynmon getting first string reps. You need quick LBs to make the correct read and cover ground.

Advertisement
It was only about 7 or 8 years ago that the terms “read and react” and “gap responsibility” were curse words for Canes fans. Everyone wanted an aggressive defense that played downhill after having to sit through 4 years of Golden/D’Onofiro patty cake. So we hire Manny and he does exactly what everyone wanted. Now we’re begging for read and react linebackers and linemen who maintain gap control. It’d be funny if I didn’t love this team so much.

It's been a kind of Goldie Locks problem... One defense was too cold, the next too hot, hopefully this one is just right.

That Penn State LB room must think they’ve landed on Jupiter. Between that scheme and the rugby rassling, I can’t wait to see it burn to the ground.

Advertisement
Back