Spring Spring PractiSe #10- Tuesday April 2 & Media - Lofton, Mesidore and Cam McCormack, Riley Williams,

Surprised no one mentioned but for all the Lou haters he was not on the first team O line today.

It was LT Jalen Rivers, LG Matthew McCoy, C Zach Carpenter, RG Anez Cooper, RT Samson Okunlola
Because Treacherous Beta B*tches don’t like being reminded of how soft, whiny, and simplistic their ignorant, temper tantrums really are…..

Advertisement
Because Treacherous Beta B*tches don’t like being reminded of how soft, whiny, and simplistic their ignorant, temper tantrums really are…..
Drake And Josh GIF

He started because guys were hurt or opting out.
Young guys were nicked and did not have a real grasp of the offense (replacements) for multiple starters out on OL.

Knowledge is power Cway. He will not start a game this year unless there are numerous OLINE injuries. When you’re breaking in a brand new Center in spring, it probably doesn’t hurt to have the coaches nephew, who knows all the plays/line calls, there at first to help out?????

On God. So much hate and energy wasted over this poor young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like I need to save myself here.. I really wouldn't put mayo on Mongolian beef. Imma **** y'all up with this one: I put mayo on my steak for the first time last night and it was a helluva sear. That **** seems like a pro tip.
anyway, back to practise
Toss the flag and push you back 15 yards, that's a penalty

He started the last game we played and performed terribly. However unlikely it may be that he starts we now know that it is possible. If Lou never played, or had only played limited snaps, stress would be non-existent.

K

SMD was annoying AF with her questions about his foot. Can't wait for him to be out there in pads again. We need him back. Fingers crossed those new cleats give him the ligament support he needs when he gets them next month.
Miss Susy arrived late to the party & made Mr Mesidor address same questions twice. Respect the young man’s patience.

Advertisement
I feel like I need to save myself here.. I really wouldn't put mayo on Mongolian beef. Imma **** y'all up with this one: I put mayo on my steak for the first time last night and it was a helluva sear. That **** seems like a pro tip.
anyway, back to practis

Sounds like grilled cheese with mayo which makes the bread extra crispy. Mayo is just oil+egg basically. And if you don’t put a **** load probably won’t really mess with the taste much…

Advertisement
Back