Spring Spring PractiSe #10- Tuesday April 2 & Media - Lofton, Mesidore and Cam McCormack, Riley Williams,

Thats a very basic pass drill called a noose. Cmon man!
Like I advised others.: played football from 6 to college never once seen that drill or partook in it. But also stated I never played against Air Raid team or participated on when. I’ve watched football consciously since 3. Still remember my Dad (RIP) sitting me down for my first Hurricanes game. Through all the pregame from HS to CFB to NFL Also have never noticed that drill.

But I’m always grateful for knowledge!

Advertisement
Like I advised others.: played football from 6 to college never once seen that drill or partook in it. But also stated I never played against Air Raid team or participated on when. I’ve watched football consciously since 3. Still remember my Dad (RIP) sitting me down for my first Hurricanes game. Through all the pregame from HS to CFB to NFL Also have never noticed that drill.

But I’m always grateful for knowledge!
All good man. I was just breaking your balls so to speak. That certainly wasn't around when I was in high school but I've seen it many times since and really never thought much about it.

All good man. I was just breaking your balls so to speak. That certainly wasn't around when I was in high school but I've seen it many times since and really never thought much about it.
I know brother, I’ve been around quite a couple other UM blogs you frequented too. Intelligent, witty, smart-***, who enjoys a good laugh, but has no problem embarrassing someone if they’re making a A$$ of themselves.

This is clearly a laid back drill lol. A 5 yard pass after a WR does the shuffle move at slo-mo speed LOL. I would have laughed it my day. I would get over amped before the game and cause myself to cramp before the game even started. It also didn’t help that at that point energy pills with ephedrine were the rage until they were banned.

I know brother, I’ve been around quite a couple other UM blogs you frequented too. Intelligent, witty, smart-***, who enjoys a good laugh, but has no problem embarrassing someone if they’re making a A$$ of themselves.

This is clearly a laid back drill lol. A 5 yard pass after a WR does the shuffle move at slo-mo speed LOL. I would have laughed it my day. I would get over amped before the game and cause myself to cramp before the game even started. It also didn’t help that at that point energy pills with ephedrine were the rage until they were banned.
We absolutely knew nothing about nutrition and S&C at the time. It’s a complete revelation in that industry with advancements in technology- medicine - training regiments - nutritional knowledge.

Advertisement

LMAO! It would seem you have me at a disadvantage! I'm sure I've known you by a different screen name because that description of me is accurate. Oh man I remember those energy pills! They were all the rage back in the late 80s all through the 90's. I think we used to call them white cross. My first experience with those was cramming for a final in college. Oh wow! Those things had me zinging! Plus they had this effect on me where they would make me horny as all get out but would simultaneously shrivel up your ****** lol. Didn't matter because as soon as I would get with whatever girl I was with at the time it was right back at attention. Never got much studying done when I took those lol. Can't believe you took those before games. What was that like?

LMAO! It would seem you have me at a disadvantage! I'm sure I've known you by a different screen name because that description of me is accurate. Oh man I remember those energy pills! They were all the rage back in the late 80s all through the 90's. I think we used to call them white cross. My first experience with those was cramming for a final in college. Oh wow! Those things had me zinging! Plus they had this effect on me where they would make me horny as all get out but would simultaneously shrivel up your ****** lol. Didn't matter because as soon as I would get with whatever girl I was with at the time it was right back at attention. Never got much studying done when I took those lol. Can't believe you took those before games. What was that like?
I’ll just drop one.:.: old school Cane blog ran by a decent dude. Canespace.com

Elijah’s mom is probably telling him “Stay away from that white woman as much as you can, she cray”.
That woman needs to be spoken to. It is incredibly rude, if she doesn’t know to ask someone “what they do for a living” - she has asked this numerous times. The kids are obviously uncomfortable with the question, typical libtard…

Vehemently underwhelmed?

Vehemently.

Vee, hemen, tilly.

Underwhelmed.
V Alphabet GIF by Mr A Hayes
he-man GIF
Red Carpet Fashion GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
As usual, this board made him more relevant than he ever was.... People like to stress for nothing
I think people are more frustrated with him being on this team. We all know why Lou is here and some know what the plan for him is after football but that doesn’t make it right. He is taking reps away from others.

If Mario were hitting HR’s in the portal then it wouldn’t be such a big deal but he’s been bringing nothing but mid people outside of a handful.

I think people are more frustrated with him being on this team. We all know why Lou is here and some know what the plan for him is after football but that doesn’t make it right. He is taking reps away from others.

If Mario were hitting HR’s in the portal then it wouldn’t be such a big deal but he’s been bringing nothing but mid people outside of a handful.
Our OLINE is going to be fine… we will bite on an IOL if an experienced starter wants to join, but I’ll explain this more slowly this time so you can comprehend that Lou doesn’t hurt our program at ALL!!

He is here as a PWO. So he isn’t bumping out any real players. As I explained, earlier he is one of/if not the most knowledgeable player regarding the plays and line calls.

With a new center who needs to absorb the whole offensive playbook and line calls, don’t you think it was helpful having the coaches nephew next to him to start out spring??? He was there helping Carpenter run the offensive line, while also giving the coaches time to move all of the OL around to start feeling out who can start at which positions.

Additionally he will only play in mop up games or if there are multiple injuries on the OL.

But aside from that the kid is on of the hardest workers on the team. He definitely is a vocal/coach like leaser amongst others on that OLine. Everyone’s that keeps bringing up the Rutgers game… I explained that as well. 2 OL sat out for draft, a couple of the young guys were out nicked up. He started out of necessity. McCoy wasn’t nearly ready playbook wise:: And if you watch the game again.: McCoy didn’t play well upon substituting for him.

Can we all be done with this nonsense now???????????

Advertisement
I’m still waiting for Jalen Rivers to hit the portal when Sampson takes his job before week one.

Of last season.

When did Okunlola get hurt?

The guy was making a push to start/get into a rotation until October when he went down.

If you don’t like the observations I make, fine.

You guys cry about it like I’m on the coaching staff making the decision.

That's my gripe. They couldn't have possibly considered all of their options if he's the best we could get. Same with Gore.

hear me out lol.. I swear it puts a killer sear on the steak and you DO NOT taste the mayo.
I’ve heard the same. You coat the steak before you cook it to get a good sear. Big difference between that and dousing a steak in mayonnaise before eating it. ****, I put yellow mustard on pork before putting it in the smoker. The vinegar breaks down the meat and it works as a binder to keep the rub in place. It’s not the same thing as slathering ribs with mustard before eating them

Advertisement
When did Okunlola get hurt?

The guy was making a push to start/get into a rotation until October when he went down.

If you don’t like the observations I make, fine.

You guys cry about it like I’m on the coaching staff making the decision.
Nobody’s crying. It’s just recognizing purposeful hot takes and not taking them seriously.

That's my gripe. They couldn't have possibly considered all of their options if he's the best we could get. Same with Gore.
For the millionth time. Please see below.

Our OLINE is going to be fine… we will bite on an IOL if an experienced starter wants to join, but I’ll explain this more slowly this time so you can comprehend that Lou doesn’t hurt our program at ALL!!

He is here as a PWO. So he isn’t bumping out any real players. As I explained, earlier he is one of/if not the most knowledgeable player regarding the plays and line calls.

With a new center who needs to absorb the whole offensive playbook and line calls, don’t you think it was helpful having the coaches nephew next to him to start out spring??? He was there helping Carpenter run the offensive line, while also giving the coaches time to move all of the OL around to start feeling out who can start at which positions.

Additionally he will only play in mop up games or if there are multiple injuries on the OL.

But aside from that the kid is on of the hardest workers on the team. He definitely is a vocal/coach like leaser amongst others on that OLine. Everyone’s that keeps bringing up the Rutgers game… I explained that as well. 2 OL sat out for draft, a couple of the young guys were out nicked up. He started out of necessity. McCoy wasn’t nearly ready playbook wise:: And if you watch the game again.: McCoy didn’t play well upon substituting for him.

Can we all be done with this nonsense now???????????

Advertisement
Back