Spring Spring PractiSe #10- Tuesday April 2 & Media - Lofton, Mesidore and Cam McCormack, Riley Williams,

i am vociferously quizzical of this take
Shocked Ti GIF by VH1

Advertisement
We called it "settle-up" in HS, essentially settle up in the zone pocket. We also did "pat and go" after this one too. But like you said that's a staple and just a warm-up type drill for everyone to get loose and have some type of functionality to it as well.
Learning from everyone’s insight! Much appreciated, and I stopped playing offense after Pop Warner focused on defense.

But no team I played with or against ran the air raid offense. I did see some spread offenses but I’ve never once seen that drill or participated in it but with the 16 years playing and 38 years watching.

When the young guys are rated 5 stars and look like they're 30 years old, they should aboslutely play ahead of the small army of 6th year senior JAGaloons that we can't help ourselves from signing every 10 minutes.

14748645_74cd9a5c12d34386a71da33c12b291ae.jpg
Agreed, but most of the time, the youngins may look like grown men, but the thing that is holding them back is that they ain’t got the strength of grown men, yet…. unless they come in like Bain. That dude is different.

When the young guys are rated 5 stars and look like they're 30 years old, they should aboslutely play ahead of the small army of 6th year senior JAGaloons that we can't help ourselves from signing every 10 minutes.

The fault in your response here is that you're comparing Cook to Scott.

When the initial argument was that we were going after a big body.

Cook shouldn't be the comparison. It should be an elite DT in the portal.

Advertisement

Makes perfect sense except he’s not on campus yet.

Advertisement
Are you saying that we should NOT have pursued 5'11" DTs from Georgia State and Middle Tennessee State through the transfer portal?
Mario learned his lesson early. Grabbed the ogre from Maryland & immediately had to fight off suitors.. in a battle he ended up losing.

Lesson learned. Strategy shifted.

Now we’ve been grabbing Rudy sized DIII kids and not one has been poached by an opposing team!

4D CheRss. Ain’t no checkeRs here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back