Spring Practice Summary: 3/19

View as article
Knowles injured. Congratulations.

Robert Knowles landed awkwardly on his arm trying to break up a pass during 7-on-7 drills. He was down on the turf for quite some time. Knowles is being assisted off the field by the medical staff.

Advertisement
They gave up 200 yards total, which is crazy low in today’s football.The offense was the problem per usual
Whatever man the whole team sucked last season nuff said! If any QB doesn’t TAKE the starting spot we in trouble vs UF

Whatever man the whole team sucked last season nuff said! If any QB doesn’t TAKE the starting spot we in trouble vs UF

You gator fans are really in for an awakening next year, not just our game. The season.

Robert Knowles landed awkwardly on his arm trying to break up a pass during 7-on-7 drills. He was down on the turf for quite some time. Knowles is being assisted off the field by the medical staff.
Are you gonna cry now? He was your best friend right?

Kosi talent never has been the question. It’s off the field crap. He knows now Diaz not playing.

He also now knows the competition is real and instead of a QB in front of him that the fans didn't want starting, he has 2 QBs behind or next to him that many fans want starting over him. Grow up time.

Advertisement
Knowles has been trotted out for 2 str8 years now yet everyone says exactly what you are saying every single off season.

Enough is enough...no one needs to relax. The kid is TRASH...period...doesn't belong at UM let alone taking reps from anyone on this team.

Banda will find a way to play him...period...he reminds Banda of his sorry self & that is the only reason why he plays.
He didn't start a single game last year & barely played, yall are overreacting just to be overreacting.

His mannerisms & attitude are not what youre looking for in a leader. Regardless of corching staff.

No ****. But he's a kid. Think back to the way you were at 18,19.

Kids do magically mature sometimes...and having a coaching staff worth a **** that actually is good at what they do and creates an atmosphere of competition and accountability can go A LONG way to helping that.

I'm going to say it again....it's too early to pass judgement on N'kosi. I stand by that.

It's the FIRST day of Spring camp, Bubba Bolden isn't even on campus yet.

Diaz already said there is no depth chart as of now, he's just evaluating players & how they perform.

Fans really need to cut out this overreacting sh*t, anybody that thinks Knowles will start 5 months from now is absolutely insane.

Fckin relax.
when is bolden supposed to get here? didn't realize he wasn't coming right away.

Advertisement

Enough bad energy can.....

Advertisement
you're gonna trigger some of the more sensitive people on this board with this post( which is spot on, BTW) lol

that whole offense was shackled last season by what was taking place

LOL....since when have I given a flying F about who I trigger on this board?

It's the **** truth. Anyone who argues with a syllable of it is incompetent or hasn't watched a Hurricanes football game in a few seasons.

What Mark Richt did here was straight NEGLIGENCE. I admire the man, for being a man, and not holding us hostage in regards to the buyout. He let our incompetent administration off the hook but that's a whole other conversation.

****** coach, but a good man.

LOL....since when have I given a flying F about who I trigger on this board?

It's the **** truth. Anyone who argues with a syllable of it is incompetent or hasn't watched a Hurricanes football game in a few seasons.

What Mark Richt did here was straight NEGLIGENCE. I admire the man, for being a man, and not holding us hostage in regards to the buyout. He let our incompetent administration off the hook but that's a whole other conversation.

****** coach, but a good man.

my man!!!

To be realistic I'll wait and reserve my judgement on this team until after the ufag game Aug 24. last spring it was 3 headed monster and were going to eat.Don't get me wrong I love everything about the "TNM" I m just tired of hearing what we are going to do for 15 yrs.I want to see it being done period.

Advertisement
To be realistic I'll wait and reserve my judgement on this team until after the ufag game Aug 24. last spring it was 3 headed monster and were going to eat.Don't get me wrong I love everything about the "TNM" I m just tired of hearing what we are going to do for 15 yrs.I want to see it being done period.
Yep I agree, I have heard enough talking from this team. I need to see results.

Knowles has been trotted out for 2 str8 years now yet everyone says exactly what you are saying every single off season.

Enough is enough...no one needs to relax. The kid is TRASH...period...doesn't belong at UM let alone taking reps from anyone on this team.

Banda will find a way to play him...period...he reminds Banda of his sorry self & that is the only reason why he plays.
Same reason Shannon used to play all those sorry *** LBs instead of guys like Arthur Brown and Willie Williams. Coaches play favorites all the time.

I
you're gonna trigger some of the more sensitive people on this board with this post( which is spot on, BTW) lol

that whole offense was shackled last season by what was taking place

I can’t understand how people who supposedly know football, even just a little, don’t understand what happened last year, and how it stunted the development of the players.

I would be naive not to say I learned my lesson from the build up to last year's opening game.

Advertisement
Back