Spring Practice Summary: 3/19

View as article
Advertisement
If after 2 full camps Diaz and his defensive staff believe Knowles is the best option to start at safety, then I'm fine with it. I trust their judgment over ours. And yes, I've watched every gaffe Knowles has made on the field over the last few years.

Having said all of that, I agree with CaliforniaCanes above that the depth chart will change and I doubt Robert will be on the field on the opening play in Orlando.

Then again, if after two full camps and Knwles is our best option to start at the home of Bennie, Ed, and ST and so on, then maybe Diaz and staff is a problem not a solution. Just another way to look at it.

Man I was hard on Perry, but it is absolutely a clean slate. You just can't judge anyone on O the last couple years, due to that O. No one would have looked good in it.
There's a difference between plays sucking and players sucking. Perry has looked bad on his own. That doesn't at all mean he can't improve, and I'm hoping he has/does, but he has looked real spotty thus far.

Advertisement
Anyone passing judgment on Perry due to the sins of that abomination of an offensive coordinator we had last year, just doesn't understand football.

N'kosi's on-the-field grade last year was the definition of an 'incomplete." It's simply impossible to know at this point if he's good or bad because what we do know is that Richt ran the worst offensive system in the modern era. I'm fully aware he was a F-up off the field, but I'm just talking about the kid's on-the-field future here.

I'll wait before I pass judgment on him or anyone else on that side of the ball who struggled last year. I'd also be willing to bet money our much maligned offensive line magically looks ALOT better this year.

The level of incompetence we had on the offensive side of the ball last year cannot be understated.

His mannerisms & attitude are not what youre looking for in a leader. Regardless of corching staff.

Advertisement
The defense was sawft af the whole first half. Where the **** were you? Hiding on the FSU side trying to switch hats lol gtfoh

They gave up 200 yards total, which is crazy low in today’s football.The offense was the problem per usual

Advertisement
I wouldn’t expect to hear much about the DL until the pads come on

Correct. Found it funny that people are asking questions about DT. Well, they are in shorts, what would you like to hear? They looked like they were flying around out there? Neither line should have any meaningful reports until the pads come on.

Anyone passing judgment on Perry due to the sins of that abomination of an offensive coordinator we had last year, just doesn't understand football.

N'kosi's on-the-field grade last year was the definition of an 'incomplete." It's simply impossible to know at this point if he's good or bad because what we do know is that Richt ran the worst offensive system in the modern era. I'm fully aware he was a F-up off the field, but I'm just talking about the kid's on-the-field future here.

I'll wait before I pass judgment on him or anyone else on that side of the ball who struggled last year. I'd also be willing to bet money our much maligned offensive line magically looks ALOT better this year.

The level of incompetence we had on the offensive side of the ball last year cannot be understated.

you're gonna trigger some of the more sensitive people on this board with this post( which is spot on, BTW) lol

that whole offense was shackled last season by what was taking place

Advertisement
It's the FIRST day of Spring camp, Bubba Bolden isn't even on campus yet.

Diaz already said there is no depth chart as of now, he's just evaluating players & how they perform.

Fans really need to cut out this overreacting sh*t, anybody that thinks Knowles will start 5 months from now is absolutely insane.

Fckin relax.

Knowles has been trotted out for 2 str8 years now yet everyone says exactly what you are saying every single off season.

Enough is enough...no one needs to relax. The kid is TRASH...period...doesn't belong at UM let alone taking reps from anyone on this team.

Banda will find a way to play him...period...he reminds Banda of his sorry self & that is the only reason why he plays.

Advertisement
Back