Spring Practice Summary: 3/19

View as article
Advertisement
Anyone passing judgment on Perry due to the sins of that abomination of an offensive coordinator we had last year, just doesn't understand football.

N'kosi's on-the-field grade last year was the definition of an 'incomplete." It's simply impossible to know at this point if he's good or bad because what we do know is that Richt ran the worst offensive system in the modern era. I'm fully aware he was a F-up off the field, but I'm just talking about the kid's on-the-field future here.

I'll wait before I pass judgment on him or anyone else on that side of the ball who struggled last year. I'd also be willing to bet money our much maligned offensive line magically looks ALOT better this year.

The level of incompetence we had on the offensive side of the ball last year cannot be understated.

you mean rely on the defense to stop them and pin them back so you have a short field to go bellow 50% completion...........
The defense was sawft af the whole first half. Where the **** were you? Hiding on the FSU side trying to switch hats lol gtfoh

Advertisement
Spring ball could not get here fast enough. Let's not underestimate the IPF, the weather today might of postponed
and affected my football arousal.

The defense was sawft af the whole first half. Where the **** were you? Hiding on the FSU side trying to switch hats lol gtfoh

you mean the first half that we got killed bc perry sucked ***?

amazing how (in your eyes) "perry won us the game" as soon as the defense showed up and gave us 40 yard fields to score instead of 70. but perry kept up his abysmal accuracy.

Anyone passing judgment on Perry due to the sins of that abomination of an offensive coordinator we had last year, just doesn't understand football.

N'kosi's on-the-field grade last year was the definition of an 'incomplete." It's simply impossible to know at this point if he's good or bad because what we do know is that Richt ran the worst offensive system in the modern era. I'm fully aware he was a F-up off the field, but I'm just talking about the kid's on-the-field future here.

I'll wait before I pass judgment on him or anyone else on that side of the ball who struggled last year. I'd also be willing to bet money our much maligned offensive line magically looks ALOT better this year.

The level of incompetence we had on the offensive side of the ball last year cannot be understated.
Man I was hard on Perry, but it is absolutely a clean slate. You just can't judge anyone on O the last couple years, due to that O. No one would have looked good in it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Susan's like a whole handful of sand packed into the crack of urass.
I noticed Gino DiMare gave them all the boot and has 1 guy ask him the questions in post game.

I feel bad for her in a way. She had to be the butt of so many jokes in the athletic department. In the end she wants to see UM win - so I’m all for her.

Just don’t let her ask questions. Stick to writing.

Advertisement
giphy.gif
I can't contain myself.... This gif is giving me life!!!!!!!! My man Proctor

I noticed Gino DiMare gave them all the boot and has 1 guy ask him the questions in post game.

I feel bad for her in a way. She had to be the butt of so many jokes in the athletic department. In the end she wants to see UM win - so I’m all for her.

Just don’t let her ask questions. Stick to writing.

Ideally, she'd just keep a sharp eye on the stationary bikes.

Perry’s problem isn’t 7 on 7 play. It’s leadership, command of the offense, footwork, accuracy, and keeping his eyes down field under pressure. Let’s at least wait till the first scrimmage.

Advertisement
Back