Spring Practice #2

ys.

Exactly, some people think leadership is all that rah rah $h!t.

Williams' twitter has been off for over a month now, while Martell & the rest of His BG crew were getting involved in twitter beefs with players from UF.

All that $h!t Bolden was talking and He's not even on campus yet...SMH.
He still has classes in Cali to finish so he can be a grad transfer and not sit a year. He is handling his business, don't worry about him.

Advertisement
KJ Osborn story is giving me Hollywood Brown vibes, I know Marquise had 2 years, but I wouldn’t be surprised, if in his one season, KJ explodes on the National Scene. Shxt he could probably post 800-1000+ yrds and be a sleeper candidate for the Biletnikoff award. Even tho I expect JT4 to break out and do all of that, I definitely think it’s possible, under the right guidance of Enos and one of our QBs, to have 2 1000 yrd receivers on our team.
Can you name a few players who transfer and in there first year had 1k plus yards ? I'm not saying it hasn't happened but i can't think of anyone besides Brown.

Advertisement
Completely agree. If the starting QB spot is left open for interpretation then it's Tates job to lose. I personally think he's going to be the clear frontrunner after the conclusion of the last scrimmage bc I think he will run the offense the best.

I bet we have Tate for 3 more years and Jarren isn't about to wait so I think he will be as good as gone. Idk who Georgia Tech has at QB right now but could see him going there. Maybe a lower level P5 or a premier G5.
John richt what u still hangin around here for? Seriously though I dont know if you're someone who's allowed at practice or not. But if you have been either last year or this one I seriously question your ability to evaluate QBs. Not because of your opinion about tate(who has flaws to his game but is a tremendous upgrade over the previous one) but because you just said you see jarren as not even a power 5 qb... that's absurd honestly. Hes by far the most well rounded qb we have. If it's simply which qb can get the ball around to our weapons than its jarren in a landslide. All that is said though tate has weapons at his disposal mainly in his feet, and vision in the pocket that no one else does. If this o line dont hold up at all u need that ability. Lord knows I got no problem with tate at qb. Just dont disrespect jarren and his contributions to get across ur preferences. Even nkosi is looking ALOT better with a lil coaching than he did last year. But hes clearly 3rd in my eyes. Just my OPINION

John richt what u still hangin around here for? Seriously though I dont know if you're someone who's allowed at practice or not. But if you have been either last year or this one I seriously question your ability to evaluate QBs. Not because of your opinion about tate(who has flaws to his game but is a tremendous upgrade over the previous one) but because you just said you see jarren as not even a power 5 qb... that's absurd honestly. Hes by far the most well rounded qb we have. If it's simply which qb can get the ball around to our weapons than its jarren in a landslide. All that is said though tate has weapons at his disposal mainly in his feet, and vision in the pocket that no one else does. If this o line dont hold up at all u need that ability. Lord knows I got no problem with tate at qb. Just dont disrespect jarren and his contributions to get across ur preferences. Even nkosi is looking ALOT better with a lil coaching than he did last year. But hes clearly 3rd in my eyes. Just my OPINION

I never said that Jarren wasn't a P5 type talent. I said that if he transfers he will probably go to a lower level P5 or a premier G5 bc that's typically what happens with transfer QBs. They go to a place where it's pretty much a given they will start day 1.

I disagree that Jarren is our most well rounded QB, Tate is. Starting P5 QBs need a combination of talent and leadership and I believe Tate has both of those more so than Jarren. Tate even has the swag and that is contagious.

My prediction is that Tate wins the job in a land slide bc of how well he can run the offense and make the guys around him better.

Advertisement
Can you name a few players who transfer and in there first year had 1k plus yards ? I'm not saying it hasn't happened but i can't think of anyone besides Brown.
Keyshawn Johnson
Marquise Brown
That’s it from what I know, but if you want to add receivers who were still productive but fell short of the 1k yrd mark their first year, add dee dee Westbrook. I definitely think it’s possible for KJ if Enos offense is truly record breaking and defenses are focusing more on JT4

Advertisement
KJ Osborn story is giving me Hollywood Brown vibes, I know Marquise had 2 years, but I wouldn’t be surprised, if in his one season, KJ explodes on the National Scene. Shxt he could probably post 800-1000+ yrds and be a sleeper candidate for the Biletnikoff award. Even tho I expect JT4 to break out and do all of that, I definitely think it’s possible, under the right guidance of Enos and one of our QBs, to have 2 1000 yrd receivers on our team.
He was added to the biletnikoff watch during last season so I wouldnt Be surprised really. He seems to have impeccable work ethic.

Osborn is really what that group needed last year in terms of leadership but more importantly this year. Pairing him with Jeff Thomas should do wonders for him in terms of being his roommate and knowing the nuisances of the game. The whole receiver group needed someone like osborn tbh

Bro, RevLee allowed at practices?

Sheeet, RevLee not allowed within a 1,000 yards of any schools where there may be underage children.

So geez, coaching matters, huh? Who knew

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back