Spring Game MVP

I swear it was an 8 and not a 3. 3 was playing on the left side most of the game. If I’m mistaken...my bad.
No biggie bruh. We all make mistakes once in a blue. I was standing right next to rumph on the sideline with frank when that play happened. Mike told gil he did a good job jamming him to cut off the inside but he needs to be more loose in his hips so he can pivot to guide him towards the boundary.

Advertisement
No biggie bruh. We all make mistakes once in a blue. I was standing right next to rumph on the sideline with frank when that play happened. Mike told gil he did a good job jamming him to cut off the inside but he needs to be more loose in his hips so he can pivot to guide him towards the boundary.
Awesome stuff!

Advertisement
Nah bruh. Alot of people on here were talking crap. Hes been filing all that away. Especially including that clown from the palm beach post.
anyone who watched those IMG streams last year or the All American game should have seen Hightower was elite. anyway, how was it out there for you? besides the game, what about the sidelines, the people out there, the recruits, alumni, etc.

anyone who watched those IMG streams last year or the All American game should have seen Hightower was elite. anyway, how was it out there for you? besides the game, what about the sidelines, the people out there, the recruits, alumni, etc.
Im always happy around family. These dudes you become a man with in many ways. Then we all go our own way. Its always good to get back & be with ur brothers.

Advertisement
Loved his film months ago and the way he played in the US Army game. Glad he came in early and is looking comfortable. Hopefully it translates in the fall.
I also have big hopes for Pope. Both these kids are ready to contribute like JT did last season.

Hightower and Pope in the same class is insane. Plus Richards and Thomas. Tell me a team that can cover our WRs when we go 3, 4 or 5 wide?
Hopefully we will have the right QB in who can make the right read to get the ball to the right receiver

Advertisement
You can see Hightower’s baseball background in the way he plays. He tracks the ball beautifully.

So Wr's who track the ball beautifully and never played baseball, what then? Seems to me that he tracks the ball well and that's natural talent with work being put in.

Nice job showing out by that young man today.

Advertisement
Have been hearing about Hightower and Thomas making plays all spring. Wideout is deep, but it seems more and more Hightower will force his way on the field this season if he keeps producing.

So Wr's who track the ball beautifully and never played baseball, what then? Seems to me that he tracks the ball well and that's natural talent with work being put in.

Nice job showing out by that young man today.

Great contribution bro. Excellent post.

Advertisement
Back