Spring Game MVP

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
Was Brian Hightower. He showed elite hands and body control. As in #1 WR written all over him. He laid out for deep ball. He torched Frierson and Dean on fades for TD’s. He also tight ropes the sideline. He looked like the best WR on the field. He’s going to be in the 2 deep and possibly starting after a few games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was Brian Hightower. He showed elite hands and body control. As in #1 WR written all over him. He laid out for deep ball. He torched Ivey and Dean on fades for TD’s. He also tight ropes the sideline. He looked like the best WR on the field. He’s going to be in the 2 deep and possibly starting after a few games.
I believe it was Dean and Frierson who Hightower beat for TDs.Dean again struggling making a play on a ball.

Remember people thought he was slow and not elite because he didn't put up amazing stats in HS

Anyone who really watched the AA game should know. He was the best WR on his team. Pope didn’t make plays when he had the chance ... Hightower made several.

Advertisement
I believe it was Dean and Frierson who Hightower beat for TDs.Dean again struggling making a play on a ball.
How was dean supposed to make a play on that ball? It was a perfect back shoulder fade & he was locked on his inside shoulder. Rather than looking for the negative just give jarren & nephew credit for making the play.

You’re mistaken bud. Hightower’s 1st TD from Perry he caught in the corner of the end zone over Ivey. He caught his 2nd TD fade the opposite corner of the same end zone over Dean. Dean was so ****ed he tried to slap the ball out of Hightower’s hand after the play. Hightower held on to the ball and looked back at Dean like a lil boy.
Nah. First one was on gil.

Advertisement
How was dean supposed to make a play on that ball? It was a perfect back shoulder fade & he was locked on his inside shoulder. Rather than looking for the negative just give jarren & nephew credit for making the play.

Dean acted like a cry baby or I wouldn’t have said anything at all. That being said I completely disagree. Dean had a chance to make a play and Hightower made it. I was sitting in that end zone right in front of it. Hightower looked like he pushed off in real time. The crazy part is his body control was so good he didn’t even touch Dean when we looked at the replay.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back