Spring Game Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
flying a banner hurts recruiting and makes it harder for the program to be successful whether the coach is golden or anybody else.

my feeling is if you want golden fired you voice your opinion by not buying tickets, emailing the school, holding back donations etc. ultimately they take that all into account when they make a decision but I seriously doubt they make decisions based on banners.

Oh no, the super fans will tell you that not buying tickets and with holding donations hurts the kids. As does any public display of discontent.

You, sir, are not a real fan. The fact that you wrote this just cost us another elite, 5-star recruit.

So, why are []_[] on a Canes website, if the program is a dumpster fire? Troll

Shut yo puzzy *** up.

Jesus Christ how ****ing retarded is that guy? It's like bomb reincarnated, on steroids.

Lol, come to the Hecht today or even better come out to Greentree tomorrow. Bring your banners and signs with you and lets see who is ***** or retarded, lol! Bunch of old *** clowns who never played a down of football, talking like they have a **** clue. Same clowns will be asking for autographs and pics, lol!

Advertisement
Lol, come to the Hecht today or even better come out to Greentree tomorrow. Bring your banners and signs with you and lets see who is ***** or retarded, lol! Bunch of old *** clowns who never played a down of football, talking like they have a **** clue. Same clowns will be asking for autographs and pics, lol!

Serious question: Did you vote in the last election?

I swear this dude is like 15 years old.

He isn't going to be fired before the season starts, so what the **** is the purpose at flying a banner.

You're a kid, so I'll teach you instead of beat you. You fly a banner now knowing Folden won't be fired before the season for the same reason a boxer pounds the body in the first round knowing he's not going to knock his opponent out with a body blow in Round 1.

Not the same dude. In this case having a banner at the spring game is more like acting like Anderson Silva and taunting right before he got knocked the **** out. (Basically your actions are bringing more harm than good).

Im all for banners and stuff, I was at the basketball games chanting to fire Golden, etc. But ONLYwhen it will have a good impact on what we are trying to do, and thats get Golden fired. The fact is he knows the pressure on himself already, and a banner at the spring game is nothing more than a message to fans and recruits. it is almost guaranteed the BOT wont care about it. They've already decided to give him another year, we cant change that.
so what is the purpose of having banner any of the first few weeks if the only affect it has is making the fan base look ****ty and hurting recruiting. Basically Golden needs to give us a reason this year so that our banners will have a real effect. If we fly banners and we are 6-0 it would be absolutely meaningless and reflect poorly on the fanbase. Then it would become we cant even support our team when we are suceeding, or whatever else the media would say....and they definitely would..

So we all need to just chill out On the spring game. If Golden is as bad as we all know he is, he'll have a bad year

Yeah...I mean fvck logic!

What a porst.

Some SLURPERS are imbeciles, others are naive. This one's a combo. He keeps rehashing the same old tired song and dance.

Somehow, he naively thinks one can finesse Grolden's firing. We should be nicey and quiet now, then bring out the artillery as Grolden starts losing. We'll be rid of him, and get a nice recruiting class, too.

What can go wrong? Plenty! Grolden could luck into a .500 season, and the Board of Hot Garbage continues to ride out his contract. After all, the lower attendance is offset by that fat ACC check.

The wildcard is the new prez. He/she may clean house in June (doubtful), or continue the status quo (likely, that's what establishment types do).

The only way to guarantee Grolden's firing is to totally sabotage him. Unfortunately, as a coward, he hides behind the skirt of the Former U, while his SLURPERS provide cover. This total DOUCHE is counting on pulling at the SLURPER heart strings, while simultaneously destroying the program.

Looks like the naive imbeciles are buying.

Lol, come to the Hecht today or even better come out to Greentree tomorrow. Bring your banners and signs with you and lets see who is **** or retarded, lol! Bunch of old *** clowns who never played a down of football, talking like they have a **** clue. Same clowns will be asking for autographs and pics, lol!

No, they think you can wish really hard and good things will happen.

Advertisement
He isn't going to be fired before the season starts, so what the **** is the purpose at flying a banner.

You're a kid, so I'll teach you instead of beat you. You fly a banner now knowing Folden won't be fired before the season for the same reason a boxer pounds the body in the first round knowing he's not going to knock his opponent out with a body blow in Round 1.

Not the same dude. In this case having a banner at the spring game is more like acting like Anderson Silva and taunting right before he got knocked the **** out. (Basically your actions are bringing more harm than good).

Im all for banners and stuff, I was at the basketball games chanting to fire Golden, etc. But ONLYwhen it will have a good impact on what we are trying to do, and thats get Golden fired. The fact is he knows the pressure on himself already, and a banner at the spring game is nothing more than a message to fans and recruits. it is almost guaranteed the BOT wont care about it. They've already decided to give him another year, we cant change that.
so what is the purpose of having banner any of the first few weeks if the only affect it has is making the fan base look ****** and hurting recruiting. Basically Golden needs to give us a reason this year so that our banners will have a real effect. If we fly banners and we are 6-0 it would be absolutely meaningless and reflect poorly on the fanbase. Then it would become we cant even support our team when we are suceeding, or whatever else the media would say....and they definitely would..

So we all need to just chill out On the spring game. If Golden is as bad as we all know he is, he'll have a bad year

I didn't read any of that nonsense after your first sentence. I can't waste my time trying to teach the severely learning disabled. My classes are for high achievers.

so what is the purpose of having banner any of the first few weeks if the only affect it has is making the fan base look ****ty and hurting recruiting. Basically Golden needs to give us a reason this year so that our banners will have a real effect. If we fly banners and we are 6-0 it would be absolutely meaningless and reflect poorly on the fanbase. Then it would become we cant even support our team when we are suceeding, or whatever else the media would say....and they definitely would..

I didn't read any of that nonsense after your first sentence. I can't waste my time trying to teach the severely learning disabled. My classes are for high achievers.

Calinative, please stop trying to reason with people like this. He is just angry at the world because his life is pathetic. This dude probably lives off welfare checks in his moms basement & gets zero @ss. He trolls this site daily and has 12000 garbage posts with no substance. Even if we can all agree on the porous job golden has done, dudes like this cannot be reasoned with. Guys like this give a bad name to other extremely anti golden posters on here who actually engage in substantive arguments (which many on here actually do). Converse with them, not dudes like this or Jedi

Last edited:
Oh no, the super fans will tell you that not buying tickets and with holding donations hurts the kids. As does any public display of discontent.

You, sir, are not a real fan. The fact that you wrote this just cost us another elite, 5-star recruit.

Shut yo puzzy *** up.

Jesus Christ how ****ing retarded is that guy? It's like bomb reincarnated, on steroids.

LMFAO Oh noes!!! This dude wants to meat somewhere!
:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg
:jordan:
:hunt_dog_lol:
:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Just kill yourself already, you ******* idiot.

Yeah...I mean fvck logic!

What a porst.

Some SLURPERS are imbeciles, others are naive. This one's a combo. He keeps rehashing the same old tired song and dance.

Somehow, he naively thinks one can finesse Grolden's firing. We should be nicey and quiet now, then bring out the artillery as Grolden starts losing. We'll be rid of him, and get a nice recruiting class, too.

What can go wrong? Plenty! Grolden could luck into a .500 season, and the Board of Hot Garbage continues to ride out his contract. After all, the lower attendance is offset by that fat ACC check.

The wildcard is the new prez. He/she may clean house in June (doubtful), or continue the status quo (likely, that's what establishment types do).

The only way to guarantee Grolden's firing is to totally sabotage him. Unfortunately, as a coward, he hides behind the skirt of the Former U, while his SLURPERS provide cover. This total DOUCHE is counting on pulling at the SLURPER heart strings, while simultaneously destroying the program.

Looks like the naive imbeciles are buying.

BINGO. Bu-bu-but they're REAL fans, bro, cuz they tailgate with #CanesFam, bro, and wear a tie and headset to games.

Bro.

Advertisement

That didn't work to well with George Forman..he exhausted everything in the early round hoping for the knock out in the later rounds...but he found himself face down in the 8th round complements to Ali and the Ropa Dope...Fly the banner in the early round run off Swag16 and Squad17 and find yourself with the coach of your dream with a recruiting class sub FAMU

That didn't work to well with George Forman..he exhausted everything in the early round hoping for the knock out in the later rounds...but he found himself face down in the 8th round complements to Ali and the Ropa Dope...Fly the banner in the early round run off Swag16 and Squad17 and find yourself with the coach of your dream with a recruiting class sub FAMU

So your really saying kids aren't going to want to go to Miami bc of a banner? Damnit man..I don't think these kids need a banner to tell them his *** is on the hot seat..

I'm sure the lack of winning has absolutely nothing to do with it.. And why doesn't students egging and keying cars at FSU and death threats at Bama matter? Bc they are winning..

If fans are their excuse.. They weren't coming here in the first place.

Fly the banner in the early round run off Swag16 and Squad17 and find yourself with the coach of your dream with a recruiting class sub FAMU

You really think flying the banner for 1 Spring Game (which I seriously doubt is gonna happen) will scare off 2 recruiting classes? Like I said earlier, if the banner runs off recruits & their parents, then they were looking for a reason to leave anyway...it's a COPOUT.

Advertisement
Fly the banner in the early round run off Swag16 and Squad17 and find yourself with the coach of your dream with a recruiting class sub FAMU

You really think flying the banner for 1 Spring Game (which I seriously doubt is gonna happen) will scare off 2 recruiting classes? Like I said earlier, if the banner runs off recruits & their parents, then they were looking for a reason to leave anyway...it's a COPOUT.

What is the intended effect of the banner?

To express happiness with the state of the program and to hopefully secure Folden a raise and extension. What else could it be?

Dingaan1828...I honestly don't know, you'll have to ask the people who support & fund it.

Me personally, I don't think it will have an effect.

But I do agree with the anti-banner crowd as to the timing of it.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yo man Uknowwhat don't argue with these clowns on this board. Any person with anysense would understand that it would hurt recruiting. Some of these stupid fans are creating a "cloud" more than there ever was before.......

Last edited:
OU students were singing about lynching black people and it cost them all of one commit. But yeah, the banner is going to torpedo the entire class.

OU students were singing about lynching black people and it cost them all of one commit. But yeah, the banner is going to torpedo the entire class.

No doubt. ****, half of PSU's recruiting class is 4*s, and we all know what happened there. Fact of the matter is, no school is a panacea.

Shut yo puzzy *** up.

Yes cause you just scream intelligence and football IQ

Retards coming out da woodwerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back