Spring Game Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What banner could you put up at this point that will make a difference? Believe me everyone in the country knows we are unhappy.

As long as the banner says:

WE ARE THANKFUL FOR THE GREATEST COACH IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL, ALFRED GOLDEN. BRING US ANOTHER ACC CHAMPIONSHIP.

You know, we'll need a B-52 to carry a banner that long, but he's worth it.

What banner could you put up at this point that will make a difference? Believe me everyone in the country knows we are unhappy.

Every banner flown has had an influence. It's naive to suggest otherwise. I am fully supportive of adding straw to the camel's back.

******* slurpers seem to spawn in the spring time.

Advertisement

Every banner flown has had an influence. It's naive to suggest otherwise. I am fully supportive of adding straw to the camel's back.

Even the one bashing Butch!

Wondering if you supported that banner at the time?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Nope. Because Butch's teams ALWAYS passed the eye test. Despite what the Ferman banners suggested.

Name one game in which the Gorlden teams have passed the eye test.

Yes or no?

Nope. Because Butch's teams ALWAYS passed the eye test. Despite what the Ferman banners suggested.

Name one game in which the Gorlden teams have passed the eye test.

So now the eye test is more important than results...gotcha

Advertisement

Yes or no?

Are you seriously incapable of differentiating Butch from Golden? The defense rests, your honor. Plaintiff is straight retarded.

Yes or no?

Are you seriously incapable of differentiating Butch from Golden? The defense rests, your honor. Plaintiff is straight retarded.

Where was Golden mentioned anywhere?

Are that obsessed with Golden?

Point of my post was to show how dumb this fanbase can get

Yes or no?

You specifically compared this springs potential banner to Butch's banner. You dragged golden into this. What did you think it would read, "thanks Alfred!!!" ? Sorry admin/slurpy/relative type. Mission is a no go.

Yes or no?

You specifically compared this springs potential banner to Butch's banner. You dragged golden into this. What did you think it would read, "thanks Alfred!!!" ? Sorry admin/slurpy/relative type. Mission is a no go.

LMAO i mentioned a spring banner? Please find where I mentioned a potential spring banner

Advertisement

Yes or no?

LMAO i mentioned a spring banner? Please find where I mentioned a potential spring banner

K, you win. I concede. This thread has nothing to do with spring. Or banners. Wow, I feel so dumb.

Where is the link so I can donate?
How much does it cost for a commercial? I'll donate

How much does it cost to get trolls/drunks to go to the spring game and all have t shirts or body paint that says " fire golden"? I'll donate

How much for a air plane smoke message or whatever its called

Once again I'll donate

Last edited:
Advertisement

Bull****.

The only influence the banners have had is to make you asshats looks like bigger asshats.

Golden didn't get fired. The admin didn't care about the banner. Same as the previous admin didn't care about the banner flown about Butch.

Golden always had through the 2015 year, because of the buyout.

You guys can fly more banners and Golden will still get through the 2015 season. If he fails (by whatever measure the admin has set), he'll be gone. If not, he won't.

Last edited:
jeees whats is wrong with you guys? Im sure that would be great for moral to see the banners.. and for recruits on visits. The only influence the banners have had has been negative.

jeees whats is wrong with you guys? Im sure that would be great for moral to see the banners.. and for recruits on visits. The only influence the banners have had has been negative.

Who is moral and why should I care how great things are for him?

Last edited:
Banner flying overhead while chants of "Fire Golden" echo all game long.

I'm looking forward to raising a little **** that day...this administration deserves nothing less than full blown anarchy that day coupled with a healthy dose of public embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back