Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

CarolCityHigh

Freshman
Harley in his heat posted a 200m in 21.88 into a 3.6 meter per second head wind which equals to a 21.48 with no wind. Just missed the finals held later where the wind was behind the runners. Kids speed is really dropping last year he was in the upper 22's.

Bandy continues to improve slowly but surely as he made a persona best of 11.10--100m best last year 11.24.

Anthony Schwartz won the 100m in 10.39 and finished 2nd in the 200m to Tyrese Cooper with 20.69 to Coopers 20.66 Schwartz"s 200m times in the 3rd fastest in the nation and his 100m is tied for 2nd in the US.

Thomas Burns posted a 36.04--300m hurdles by far the fastest time in the nation this year....next closest time Eric Edwards of Texas 36.44

Jermanie Byrd a CB (5-10/165) at STA ran a 14.02- 110M hurdles in the preliminaries - 3rd fastest in the US and a 37.86 which is the 10th fastest time in the US.

Jamal Walton a SS/FS from Miramar High (5-11/160) ran a 200m--in 20.66 in the preliminaries and a 20.75 in the finals--the 20.66 is tied for the fastest time in the nation this year with Tyrese Cooper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Bandy ran 11.10...in what, the special olympics? Was he in a wheelchair perhaps?

Sounds like you're the one that should be in the Special Olympics drooling contest, because you sound like a complete moronic, knuckle-dragging ******.

What a fūcking imbecile you are. While that may not be a national elite time, you know so little about track, that's actually not a bad time for his position. In fact, it's pretty good. What a fūcking idiot you are.

Bandy ran 11.10...in what, the special olympics? Was he in a wheelchair perhaps?

Sounds like you're the one that should be in the Special Olympics drooling contest, because you sound like a complete moronic, knuckle-dragging ******.

What a fūcking imbecile you are. While that may not be a national elite time, you know so little about track, that's actually not a bad time for his position. In fact, it's pretty good. What a fūcking idiot you are.

Confirmed, your so right, what a ***** idiot, knows nothing and is spreading negativity about one of our own!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Cooper run the 100 as well? Fast as **** sophomore right there. These two will battle it out all year as the best track athlete in the state. It always helps having someone push you like they do for each other.

Advertisement
Schwartz is fast as ****

Wish Schwartz wasn't in such a deep receiver class. In any other cycle I'd be screaming for this kid to get an offer.

He could come if he wanted to. I don't understand why people think he can't. Unless he pulls a complete surprise though, he's going to a school that has an elite track program and football will be second. He's got future Olympian written all over him. Right now he isn't even completely dedicated to track and is running some of the fastest times in the country.

Schwartz is the fastest *** since Ann Frank when she heard a knock at the door. That dude's speed is scary. He's going to make college DCs sweat and change their coverages to account for him.

Harley in his heat posted a 200m in 21.88 into a 3.6 meter per second head wind which equals to a 21.48 with no wind. Just missed the finals held later where the wind was behind the runners. Kids speed is really dropping last year he was in the upper 22's.

Bandy continues to improve slowly but surely as he made a persona best of 11.10--100m best last year 11.24.

Anthony Schwartz won the 100m in 10.39 and finished 2nd in the 200m to Tyrese Cooper with 20.69 to Coopers 20.66 Schwartz"s 200m times in the 3rd fastest in the nation and his 100m is tied for 2nd in the US.

Thomas Burns posted a 36.04--300m hurdles by far the fastest time in the nation this year....next closest time Eric Edwards of Texas 36.44

Jermanie Byrd a CB (5-10/165) at STA ran a 14.02- 110M hurdles in the preliminaries - 3rd fastest in the US and a 37.86 which is the 10th fastest time in the US.

Jamal Walton a SS/FS from Miramar High (5-11/160) ran a 200m--in 20.66 in the preliminaries and a 20.75 in the finals--the 20.66 is tied for the fastest time in the nation this year with Tyrese Cooper.

I want Schwartz in this class because I'm such a speed *****, if they are actually football players running track and not the opposite. Which I feel Schwartz is. Richards and Njoku are gonna feast with teams trying to cover JT, Mullins, Harley and yes, Berrios!

Advertisement
Last edited:
Did Cooper run the 100 as well? Fast as **** sophomore right there. These two will battle it out all year as the best track athlete in the state. It always helps having someone push you like they do for each other.

Yes 10.50. Cooper is better at 200m and especially 400m--45.45 fastest time in the nation so far and only guy in the 45's.

Jaden McBurrows ran 22.88 in the 200. Pretty impressive for an 8th grader. Optimist legend, if you haven't already, peep him.

At the Hallandale invitational yesterday Bryand Rincher a CB that is not that large 5-9/165 ran an official 10.30 fastest time in the nation so far. Last year he recorded 10.46. Guy is not large but game film shows a real physical player.

Bryand Rincher - Hudl

Last year he beat Tyrese Cooper at the .FHSAA 4A State Championships
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...speed-ability/106033?highlight=Bryand+Rincher

Wow, I love that video.
I wouldn't mind landing that kid at all.

Advertisement
Back