Sports illustrated back at it again

Advertisement
LOL! Sports Illustrated... This is such a win for our program on so many levels. Think about the sell to recruits: They can come to a storied program in one of the largest CFB markets in the country and make a ton of NIL money.

Come be a star at UM, and reap the benefits of the purchasing power of S. Florida's 9 million residents. No other program can offer that as an added bonus save for USC.

Definitely helps level the playing field against the bag schools in these one horse, &hit towns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is on all of sport illustrated official social media accounts, unbelievable.
View attachment 148961
I told you guys that ESPN is upset that their bell cowbell no long have the edge in paying off recruits now that Miami can do it legally. ESPN is nothing but an extended arm of the SEC and especially Alabama. Their feelings are hurt now that they can't come after us with infractions.

We need to thank them for the free advertisement.

Advertisement
Honestly;

I like it. I don’t know bout ya’ll, but I love being the center of attention & the villain. If we get hated on, that’s a good thing. It means we’re in their heads.
I was surprised to see in the comment section on Instagram most people are defending the players and mocking SI for trying to make them look bad. I was ****ed when I first saw it because I know their intent was to make Miami look bad

Advertisement
Maybe SI thought it was taking a shot, but I think this is great for us. You don't think recruits are already thinking "I want mine"? And now they show the team that is leading the charge with letting kids earn the money they deserve. Guess who's still relevant after all?
Still relevant after all? How was that ever in doubt? Miami is ALWAYS relevant.

Advertisement
Back