Sports Buzz: Analysis On The Roster After Spring

Advertisement
The **** soaked SEC dregs have reached an all-time low. Now they're attempting to somehow create a special roster category for top 20 sec teams. What makes a top 20 sec roster so superior to a top 20 Big 10 or Pac 12 roster?

Look at the nfl draft the last 10 years.

And look at all the SEC busts.

That's that ether man you didn't have to do him like that

Aint **** no ether. It dont matter about bust they got drafted. And look how they performed in college.

Last edited:
The **** soaked SEC dregs have reached an all-time low. Now they're attempting to somehow create a special roster category for top 20 sec teams. What makes a top 20 sec roster so superior to a top 20 Big 10 or Pac 12 roster?

Aint **** no ether. It dont matter about bust they got drafted.

miami players produced when they got to the league which gives a better indication who truly had talent

Advertisement

miami players produced when they got to the league which gives a better indication who truly had talent

You missing the point once again. Recruits dont give a **** how they play when they get there. They care about how high they are getting drafted.

I dont think this roster as a whole is better than any of those teams. I would take this roster on offense over uf, nd (their o-line is better), tcu, ole miss, msu, mich, and ou(their rbs and o-line are better than miami tho).

Why wouldn't you take our roster as a whole over those others? Quality Depth? Number of top recruits?

Really? Did you watch the Clemson and North Carolina games? Did you watch us almost lose to DUKE.... again.... for like the 3rd time in 5 years?

Man, some of you guys got the blinders on big league. I'm sure you're gonna tell me it was all coaching, but the reality is a big part of our failures have been the players

Wrong and clueless

Yeah I'm sure the coaches were the reason these kids forgot how to block, catch and tackle lol.

Maybe entitled diva South Florida high school kids are overrated and soft, and not as good as everyone on this board seems to believe

Its obvious youre clueless when it comes to football related topics in general if u don't think blocking, catching, and tackling is something that you're coached how to do....

And if you have an issue with highschool football kids from South Florida than why are you a Miami football fan anyway?

You missing the point once again. Recruits dont give a **** how they play when they get there. They care about how high they are getting drafted.

no you're missing the point. The nfl scout was talking about all the talent in the SEC. If the players were so good y did they bust so much. While our players flourished.

no you're missing the point. The nfl scout was talking about all the talent in the SEC. If the players were so good y did they bust so much. While our players flourished.

The sec is talented. Most of the top recruits go to the sec. Look at the recruiting rankings and draft. It says the sec is getting the best players.

Thats what recruits are looking at not what they do once they get there.

Advertisement

The sec is talented. Most of the top recruits go to the sec. Look at the recruiting rankings and draft. It says the sec is getting the best players.

So you mean the SEC is full of players rated highly.

I would have taken our team to beat uga with golden coaching so not sure on what those scouts actually seen..uga **** sure didn't have elite all world at every position.
This also is a myth with the ol. Especially forgetting Seantrel henderson beating out a Bama ol, Mongo in oaklamd..we have had some good ol recently

I find that first statement to be very interesting. Was UGA that devoid of frontline talent or is your belief an indictment on Richt's coaching skills? That just really seems like a huge stretch to think that a Golden coached team would have beaten UGA or any other decent team for that matter.

their qb play was terrible...and they had no wr worth a **** to scare um. They had the power run game though...

Uga lost to got **** UF...with the ghost of Treon Harris at qb..Nothing special..stating (sec talent) doesnt mean sh*t to me...when that whole sec east is some sh*t..and the sec at their prime still had the acc putting the same number of players in the league..its a facade.

I would have taken our team to beat uga with golden coaching so not sure on what those scouts actually seen..uga **** sure didn't have elite all world at every position.
This also is a myth with the ol. Especially forgetting Seantrel henderson beating out a Bama ol, Mongo in oaklamd..we have had some good ol recently

I find that first statement to be very interesting. Was UGA that devoid of frontline talent or is your belief an indictment on Richt's coaching skills? That just really seems like a huge stretch to think that a Golden coached team would have beaten UGA or any other decent team for that matter.

their qb play was terrible...and they had no wr worth a **** to scare um. They had the power run game though...

Uga lost to got **** UF...with the ghost of Treon Harris at qb..Nothing special..stating (sec talent) doesnt mean sh*t to me...when that whole sec east is some sh*t..and the sec at their prime still had the acc putting the same number of players in the league..its a facade.

Dude, 4/20 was 5 days ago..put the pipe down.....UGA had a top 5 defense and a top 20 rushing attack.....they would have destroyed No D's soft defense....and exposed Coley for the crap OC he was....

Top 10 schools with most active players
1.LSU- 40
2.Miami-37
3.USC-35
4.Bama-34
5.GA -34
6.Fl-31
7.-FSU-31
8.OU-30
9.ND-29
10.Clemson-28

Conferences
1.SEC-309
2.ACC-239
3.B10-221
3.Pac-12-221
4.B12-134
5.AAC-96

Advertisement

What the fck does that have to do with the talent they had while they were in college? Are you really this dumb or just trolling? You're conflating the process of recruiting with the actual talent on the team, and you don't even realize it.

So this nitwit is arguing that UM players suck despite their high recruiting rankings because UM hasn't won a lot of games with them. He makes a performance based argument to degrade UM players.

In his next labored mouth breath, he claims the SEC players are more talented than the UM players even though they bust at a much higher rate in the NFL, which is the ultimate forum for displaying football talent.

You can't make this stuff up.

Advertisement

What the fck does that have to do with the talent they had while they were in college? Are you really this dumb or just trolling? You're conflating the process of recruiting with the actual talent on the team, and you don't even realize it.

What the **** are you talking about? Im talking about the recruits we need to get back to elite level and why they go to the sec and those guys are saying that sec guys are bust in the nfl.

Go back and read before you comment.

Dude, 4/20 was 5 days ago..put the pipe down.....UGA had a top 5 defense and a top 20 rushing attack.....they would have destroyed No D's soft defense....and exposed Coley for the crap OC he was....

Miami had the #14 defense with No D and the ACCs leading passer in 2014, yet won only 6 games. Duke Johnson also ran for over 1,600 yards. That same defense was ranked higher than UGAs, UFs, and FSU. It doesn't mean ****. UGA still lost 27-3 to a Treon Harris led UF team. They haven't exposed **** and have lost to plenty of sub-par opponents.

When was the last time that UGA beat a team that was more talented? You know, how boise beat them with less talent.

Last edited:
No ***** given about SEC talent and this roster. At best Miami might play one sec team this year. The roster should be compared to who we're playing this year. Other than FSU and ND, what roster on Miami's schedule would you rather have? We've had player development issues for at least a decade, fixing that doesn't happen in one off season. A couple years of wining and high level coaching and nfl scouts will asking why SEC teams aren't stock piling Miami level talent anymore.

I wonder if the lists I've seen in this thread take into account undrafted Miami players who are balling in the NFL? Shields? Hurns?

So you think that this years rosterr is loaded too?

Relative to whom? Clemson? Bama? FSU? OSU?

Or are we talking UF, MSU, OU, Ole Miss, TCU, ND, Mich?

I dont think this roster as a whole is better than any of those teams. I would take this roster on offense over uf, nd (their o-line is better), tcu, ole miss, msu, mich, and ou(their rbs and o-line are better than miami tho).

Why wouldn't you take our roster as a whole over those others? Quality Depth? Number of top recruits?

More depth and better defensive talent.

I am not sure how you are measuring depth but I call BS on that. I doubt you have gone through the 2nd and 3rd string depth chart of MSU. Our defensive talent is fine - our front 7 itself is very talented. Also, don't let the past 5 years taint your perception of defensive talent. We fielded arguably the worst talent-mismatched defensive philosophy of any top tier team. I think that is preventing you from seeing the real picture.

Advertisement
Back