Sports Buzz: Analysis On The Roster After Spring

You listen to what Richt says? Like he is really being honest? He wants to downplay the current roster, set expectations to a minimum and then exceed the low expectations. We crown him and he gets a raise.

Our roster is fine. We are not sitting on a top 4 roster, but we can beat anyone.

Advertisement
Good thing we don't compete against top 20 SEC teams. And btw there are players who development can improve them vastly. That's what I want to see, compared to Shannon and Golden.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

You listen to what Richt says? Like he is really being honest? He wants to downplay the current roster, set expectations to a minimum and then exceed the low expectations. We crown him and he gets a raise.

Our roster is fine. We are not sitting on a top 4 roster, but we can beat anyone.

They are being honest yall just hate to admit it. I forgot the guy name who interviewed richt recently but he said while he was at miami talking to richt, he spoke with diaz.

He said diaz was basically telling him that there are only about 4 guys on defense who has showed him that they can play right now.

You listen to what Richt says? Like he is really being h
onest? He wants to downplay the current roster, set expectations to a minimum and then exceed the low expectations. We crown him and he gets a raise.

He has literally said nothing but, we lack playmakers (which is true other than Coley). We lack speed which is very true. We lack depth at important positions (true). He's not down playing anything just stating the facts. Can we compete with pretty much anyone yes. But when it matters most in the 4th quarter and all of our 1's are tired and beat we do not have "quality" depth behind our ones. to anyone who thinks he is just trying to set set up low expectations is crazy. Get a grip, we will be fine.

SEC the measuring stick for college football until other conferences "teams" raise their level of play. We got the basis for building a contender in the next 2 years given we close on the majority of the SOM and OOS recruits we targeting. I will say the ACC will be the volume conference to Challenge the SEC with UM, Clemson, FSU and NC. Big 10 will be top heavy with Mich and OSU with MSU pulling up the rear and possibly fading since mich will get most of their recruits.

Advertisement
Richt and UM need to quit this insidious facgitry that has been going on way too long around here. They use media rubes to spread misinformation about our talent level in order to lower expectations. It's weak, and it's sickening.

I had hope that Richt wouldn't continue this tradition of facgitry, but he has. Buck the fck up and be happy you inherited a **** good roster relative to the rest of your conference.

And goddamit stop this SEC nut gargling. Richt's UGA teams the last couple years were far from elite overall talent machines. He hasn't had a QB, which is the most important position by a million miles, who could tote Kaaya's jock since Murray. He trotted out the UGA version of Kirby freeman last year in Faton Bauta.

So quit the whining and quit using stooges like Jackson and Pete to spread facqitry. Get it done. We got enough to beat the gargantuan super powers like Duke and UNC in the Coastal.

Thats yall problem all you are thinking about is the coastal. They are talking about having the talent to be able to consistently win and be able to consistently compete with and beat fsu and clemson.

This is not a **** good roster and the only people who think that is miami fans. There are a few guys who can play but its definitely lacking at several spots.

Your post is that of a simp. You can't consistently beat FSU and Bama in year 1. The current roster only matters for this season because it will change dramatically every year just like every other college football roster.

Smart fans are focused on this season because we have no idea what the roster or anyone else's roster will look like in a few years.

Richt would be well-served to focus on maximizing this year's roster too. Win the Coastal, create buzz, get better recuits, win the ACC and then start competing for NCs. See how that works?

Pretty much what I would expect the media to say about our program and about the SEC. Media have been tepid with us here lately because we're in a comfortable place for them. Now that we're about to upend their power rankings, I expect the return of the traditional loathing and hatred of our program. As far as the media and its reporting goes, facts do not upset agendas.

Richt and UM need to quit this insidious facgitry that has been going on way too long around here. They use media rubes to spread misinformation about our talent level in order to lower expectations. It's weak, and it's sickening.

I had hope that Richt wouldn't continue this tradition of facgitry, but he has. Buck the fck up and be happy you inherited a **** good roster relative to the rest of your conference.

And goddamit stop this SEC nut gargling. Richt's UGA teams the last couple years were far from elite overall talent machines. He hasn't had a QB, which is the most important position by a million miles, who could tote Kaaya's jock since Murray. He trotted out the UGA version of Kirby freeman last year in Faton Bauta.

So quit the whining and quit using stooges like Jackson and Pete to spread facqitry. Get it done. We got enough to beat the gargantuan super powers like Duke and UNC in the Coastal.

Thats yall problem all you are thinking about is the coastal. They are talking about having the talent to be able to consistently win and be able to consistently compete with and beat fsu and clemson.

This is not a **** good roster and the only people who think that is miami fans. There are a few guys who can play but its definitely lacking at several spots.

Your post is that of a simp. You can't consistently beat FSU and Bama in year 1. The current roster only matters for this season because it will change dramatically every year just like every other college football roster.

Smart fans are focused on this season because we have no idea what the roster or anyone else's roster will look like in a few years.

Richt would be well-served to focus on maximizing this year's roster too. Win the Coastal, create buzz, get better recuits, win the ACC and then start competing for NCs. See how that works?

Its called recruiting. What do you think they are doing by putting it out there about the need for o-lineman, wrs, a big time rb, and etc.

Also where do you see all this talent? Is it because a few guys was barely 4 star recruits coming out? And do you go by stars or how good guys actually are on the field?

The **** soaked SEC dregs have reached an all-time low. Now they're attempting to somehow create a special roster category for top 20 sec teams. What makes a top 20 sec roster so superior to a top 20 Big 10 or Pac 12 roster?

Advertisement

Its called recruiting. What do you think they are doing by putting it out there about the need for o-lineman, wrs, a big time rb, and etc.

Also where do you see all this talent? Is it because a few guys was barely 4 star recruits coming out? And do you go by stars or how good guys actually are on the field?

I don't make a habit of visiting mental hospitals to talk football with the loons, so I'm not going to do it here either. Good day, sir.

The **** soaked SEC dregs have reached an all-time low. Now they're attempting to somehow create a special roster category for top 20 sec teams. What makes a top 20 sec roster so superior to a top 20 Big 10 or Pac 12 roster?

Look at the nfl draft the last 10 years.

Well said sir.

I think, a lot of times when someone says "SEC talent" they actually mean Alabama talent. Besides Bama and LSU, I don't really see any SEC teams with superior talent to Miami. You're gonna tell me a team like Arkansas or Mississippi State has better players? The NFL certainly disagrees.

I don't make a habit of visiting mental hospitals to talk football with the loons, so I'm not going to do it here either. Good day, sir.

Because you dont know football. All you know how to do is try to come up with lame *** jokes. You cant break **** down football wise.

That was a reasonable question i asked and you cant answer because you look at rankings to decide if a player is good rather than look at how they perform on the field.

Advertisement
**** off with this ****.

How many teams have a DL or QB as talented as ours?

Win now god dammit or I'll kill your whole family.

This stupid "SEC talent" argument is so tiresome. We have players on our roster that held offers from all the best programs, including SEC programs, that could've named their school.

they say this every year. I remember them bashing our 2013 team and the whole offense went to the NFL (besides Stacy who will be there next year)

Advertisement
This stupid "SEC talent" argument is so tiresome. We have players on our roster that held offers from all the best programs, including SEC programs, that could've named their school.

they say this every year. I remember them bashing our 2013 team and the whole offense went to the NFL (besides Stacy who will be there next year)

So you think that this years rosterr is loaded too?

You would think the entire NFL is made up of nothing but players from the SEC with the way these reporters and scouts suk them off.

And since when has UGa ever been "coated with elite talent at every position"?? They had Todd Gurley, AJ Green in terms of talent that doesn't come by every year. Other than that the talent that theyve usually fielded, is a dime a dozen especially on the defensive side of the ball.

/ you can add Keith Marshall, Sony Michel, and Nick Chubb to the list of elite talent that doesn't come around but that's just recently and at one position.

Last edited:
Lol at anyone thinking this is a ACC championship roster....we have better coaching, but we don't have the players on the OL, WR, and DB to truly be what we want. We are going to have to recruit ourselves out of this mess....we may win the costal, but we aint winning a championship for awhile

OL:

Darling 4*
McDermott 4*
Isidora 3* with 25 career starts
Linder 3* with two years of experience

That's four solid OL right there.

Advertisement
Back