Spill the beans on Jacurri

Advertisement
If Jacurri goes somewhere I think he looks a lot like Castellanos. Limited thrower but makes plays with legs and the occasional wow throw.

Our fans will have moments we’re ****ed about it and others where it’s obvious he didn’t really have a future here.

I think TVD leaves and stacks up the chips even further regarding Mario and his history with QBs.

Been watching Jacurri play since he was 12 and always rooting for the kid. That said I was never expecting him to become an elite gunslinger QB. Hope he stays but get it if he doesn't
You saw a lot of Jacurri and didn't expect him "to become an elite gunslinger QB."

It really would be interesting to know, though, what our staff thought when evaluating/recruiting him. They musta seen his deficiencies. Did they felt they could "fix" those? Hard to believe we'd have signed him if the staff knew how these first years have gone.

If Jacurri goes somewhere I think he looks a lot like Castellanos. Limited thrower but makes plays with legs and the occasional wow throw.

Our fans will have moments we’re ****ed about it and others where it’s obvious he didn’t really have a future here.

I think TVD leaves and stacks up the chips even further regarding Mario and his history with QBs.
I want to see him stay and see if he can catch the football.

Advertisement
Transfer rumors have been out there for a minute that’s why I said we might have a walk on in the bowl lol.
Should consider not playing. Could be very, very embarrassing…And for what purpose? Yeah, an extra 3 million weeks of practice but Geez

Advertisement

I will lol if TVD NIXes Mario at wherever he lands

I would offer him a bag to think about moving WR.
You’d offer a bag to a guy who has been here two years and hasn’t done ****? All to move to a position where he isn’t guaranteed playing time. My God are you serious right now? Some of you have a weird fixation with this guy.

Mario inherited Herbert and only to watch him flourish under better coaching in the NFL
Considering how much Herbert loses in the NFL with a loaded roster it's impressive that Mario won as many games as he did. Herbert is the most overrated QB. He doesn't influence winning the way he should with his talent level. Stop. Bringing. Up. Herbert.

You guys need to let this guy go. He can’t play qb. Who the **** knows if he could play another position. He isn’t worth it. Let him try and play qb at some program who is willing to take a huge chance on him.

Advertisement
You saw a lot of Jacurri and didn't expect him "to become an elite gunslinger QB."

It really would be interesting to know, though, what our staff thought when evaluating/recruiting him. They musta seen his deficiencies. Did they felt they could "fix" those? Hard to believe we'd have signed him if the staff knew how these first years have gone.
I think they believed he had enough raw tools to work with that signing him was worth it. Hes always had a monster arm but the accuracy and touch has never been there. Good kid but just not certain QB is gonna work out for him

He has pretty good schools interested in him. I think he’ll end up close to home if/when he enters. I’m expecting him to leave

You’d offer a bag to a guy who has been here two years and hasn’t done ****? All to move to a position where he isn’t guaranteed playing time. My God are you serious right now? Some of you have a weird fixation with this guy.
Yeah, I’m serious.

Didn’t mean to upset you bud.

Advertisement

Mario really ruined TVD by throwing 10 INT in 4 games. No other head coach did that. Shame.

It’s funny because, jokes aside, the biggest mistake that Mario made is to put TOO MUCH trust in TVD and not bring a transfer QB to push him and compete with him.

He has pretty good schools interested in him. I think he’ll end up close to home if/when he enters. I’m expecting him to leave
This is what will kill NIL for these kids down the road. Paying some HS kid to sit on the bench for two years. Then **** off and go to rivals. To me I would only pay for sure play now 5 star HS and transfer portal. Let other schools develop freshman and sophomore and pay their bag! You will have 3 and 4 stars not get scholarships soon

Advertisement
Back